You are so immature

It was a lovely summer's day. They made sure not to waste it and went for a walk before training.

Harry spent time talking to Fran about anything and everything. She enjoyed it. He was funny and bubbly and just the type of person to make a dull walk entertaining.

When they got back, the girls headed out to train and Harry brought his art stuff to come and draw. He decided that instead of drawing his own characters like he usually did, he would draw a scene instead.

After flicking through lots of different ideas, he found a photo of the London skyline and from the moment he saw it, he wanted to recreate it.

He loved London. He loved how many people there were, each with their own lives yet all together in the same place.

As the girls walked off the pitch, bright red and dripping with sweat, he added the final touch. Sitting back to admire it, he was very pleased. It looked good if he said so himself.

"We're going for a swim, want to come and join us?" Hannah called over. He packed everything up and followed after them.

Pool time was the best time. It was complete chaos but it was incredibly fun.

"CANNON BALL!" Harry screamed as he ran and launched himself in, sending water flying all over Chloe who had just been trying to relax on the side.

"God I am so wet," she complained, flicking the water off of her forehead.

"You are so immature," she laughed as she noticed the smirk that was now on Harry's face.

"I didn't say nothing," he told her, swimming away while laughing.

It had been three hours since they'd got into the pool. How could it possibly have been three hours? It felt like three minutes. Time really does fly when you're having fun.

***

Harry couldn't sleep. He went downstairs and unsurprisingly no one else was up. His brain didn't seem to be tiring any time soon so he switched the x box on and opened up FIFA.

Nothing like a good game of FIFA at half past 11.

His match was just coming to an end when he heard someone walk in behind him.

"Alright?" Leah asked as she walked over and sat herself down on the bean bag next to him.

"Yep. You alright?" he replied. She nodded and then began to smile when she noticed what Harry was wearing.

"Why have you got a dressing gown but no top on?" she laughed. Harry shrugged. His dressing gown was comfy and it was Aston Villa so what was there not to love?

They carried on chatting and Harry passed Leah another controller so they could have a game.

That was how they spent the next hour, chatting and playing FIFA, and it was wonderful. The only thing you could hear was the sound of their voices and laughter. Loud yet peaceful.

***

"Oh my God guys, someone's made a thirst trap of me," Harry said loudly as he burst into the chill out space. He was laughing, mostly at the shock of finding the video.

"What!?" Hannah asked with a laugh, confused as to what was going on. He walked over and all the girls crowded round, eager to see.

Somebody on TikTok had got clips of Harry from various videos and compiled them all together. It was hilarious and they watched it on repeat for a few minutes, unable to control themselves.

"Some people have too much time on their hands," Rach said.

"Good God look at the comments," Harry told them all. They looked through all of them laughing at every single one.