Help.

It was the final game of the season. Villa were playing Birmingham at home. It would be a good rivalry.

Harry had invited Sam along and he arrived a couple of hours before kick off so they could just chill out.

The two of them played Fifa and other games to pass the time and they became quite intense.

"GET TACKLED," Harry screamed loudly as he took Sam's player out, completely folding him.

The pair cracked up and had to pause the game whilst they regained composure.

They arrived at the ground. It was a nice hot day and Harry was wearing his Villa goalie shirt with Hampton 1 on the back.

It was clear that the two teams were very evenly matched. For every attack Birmingham had, Aston Villa had one.

Ten minutes in a Birmingham player managed to fly it over Hannah's head in. She was very frustrated with herself and she booted the ball away in pure disappointment at herself.

Even with the score line, Harry and Sam were having a nice time. No matter what situation they were in they could turn it into a comedy show.

Since conceding, Villa redoubled their efforts and they were unlucky not to score any of the chances. It was frustrating to watch as some of them looked easier to score than to miss.

The second half went underway and Birmingham had once again picked up. Hannah made a crucial save to prevent them from getting another one.

It was exciting football with Villa desperately trying to claw girl while Birmingham desperately tried to prevent them.

Villa were unlucky to not get one back so there was a defeated feel in the air as the final whistle went.

The drive back home consisted of Hannah talking about how it was all her fault and she should've saved it. The others tried to convince her otherwise but she wasn't having any of it.

***

Since the trip out with Leah and Beth, Harry's behaviour had decreased dramatically. He was in trouble most days and the arguments at home were becoming worse.

"How many times do I have to tell you this? BEHAVE YOURSELF! Your dad would be so so disappointed to see the absolute waste of a son he made," Grandad screamed. He didn't mean any of it but he was so angry he didn't care.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE BRING DAD INTO THIS! HE'D BE DISAPPOINTED TO SEE HOW SHIT HIS DAD HAS BECOME," Harry roared, getting so close to his Grandad that his breath stung hot on his face. Grandad was becoming redder and redder and he began to pull his collar away from his neck desperate for some air.

Harry took a step back. Something was wrong. Very wrong. All of a sudden his Grandad began clawing at his chest and then he collapsed. Shit. What was he meant to do?

Harry was frozen. What had he done? Somewhere deep inside his brain hopped into action and almost on auto pilot he pulled out his phone and called 999.

"Help. Please. It's my Grandad," he begged sadly as soon as the call connected.

It didn't take long for the ambulance to arrive and his Grandad was quickly stretchered away.

"You can't come I'm afraid," one of the paramedics said as Harry stepped forward.

After the rush of the past few minutes, the house suddenly became very quiet and the silence was crushing.

Harry needed to do something. But what?

He knew at the time it was wrong but it felt so right he couldn't fight it.

He went out to the cupboard and took out the pack of beer that had been sitting there for a while. Harry didn't actually like the taste of alcohol but it made him feel better so after the first can he just couldn't stop.