You two are arseholes

It was the final day of camp. Harry and Georgia were walking along, having a chat.

Suddenly, Harry stopped. He could hear Ella and Less. He really wanted to scare them both. Very quietly, he explained this to Georgia and the two of them waited silently.

A nod from Harry signaled to go now and they leapt out.

"ARGH!" Less screamed, her phone flying out her hand. Ella was doubled over, laughing once the initial shock had passed.

"You two are arseholes," Alessia said, picking her phone up. An idea seemed to pass through Ella and Less and they started to run at Harry and G.

They ran as well, trying to get away.

Harry was exhausted already. Ella and Alessia were gaining, roaring with laughter, and they were almost at the top of the stairs. Georgia was already halfway down.

A stupid idea came into Harry's head. He didn't have time to think and he clambered onto the banister and slid down to the bottom.

He jumped off gracefully and carried on running. A stitch burnt in his side but he couldn't stop now.

Tooney was right behind him. She stuck her arms out to grab him but he ducked and she went sailing past.

His plan didn't work that well as he ran straight back into Alessia and she caught him. She began tickling him and soon he was collapsed on the ground, dying of laughter.

Ella came walking over, marching Georgia along in her arms. G was smiling and giggling like a cheeky school girl and soon the four of them were all mucking about together and having a laugh.

***

It was time to say goodbye. Another good camp had come to end and Harry was feeling a bit miserable about going home.

After lots of fair wells, hair ruffles and hugs, Harry helped take the stuff to the car and pack it in the boot.

"You alright?" Hannah asked as she started the car and began to drive away. Harry nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Don't want to go home that's all," Harry explained. Hannah smiled sympathetically. She understood how he was feeling.

"It was amazing, wasn't it?"

"Yeah it really was," Harry answered.

The rest of the drive mostly consisted of Hannah trying to cheer her little brother up. It worked pretty well and he was feeling a lot happier when they got home.

Grandad had already made dinner and a full plate of chicken nuggets, potato waffles and beans was welcomed gratefully.

***

Back to school. Harry had decided to just go for it and ask Elodie out.

He was walking along with her and Sam on their way to next lesson.

"Ah crap I left my bottle in geography," Sam said. He turned and began running back the way they had come. Harry and Elodie laughed as he bounded away.

As the pair turned back and carried on walking, Harry realised that this was it. Now or never.

"Elodie?" he started uncertainly.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Um. Well this is gonna sound a bit random but I like you. Like, I like like you. And, erm, well, I was wondering if you maybe felt the same. Or something. It's cool if you don't," Harry rambled, finishing with a deep intake of breath.

He couldn't instantly tell how she felt until a smile broke onto her face.

"I like you too. And I've been wanting to tell you for a while but I felt a bit awkward," she said.

"So what does this mean?" Harry asked. He had only really planned up to saying he liked her.

"Well, um, do you want to be my boyfriend? Whatever the hell that means at our age," Elodie asked him, with a little laugh.

"Yeah. That would be great."

They carried on, both bright red and beaming.

***

News that Harry and Elodie were dating had spread fast. Harry was constantly being teased by his mates but he didn't care. Elodie made him happy.

"Why are you looking so cheerful?" Hannah asked as she was making dinner.

"No reason," Harry said, spinning his pen around in his hand. He was meant to be doing history homework but he couldn't concentrate.

"You sure?"

"Well, you know Elodie? I told her I liked her and she likes me back and now we're dating," Harry explained, speaking quickly with excitement. Hannah smiled. She loved seeing her brother being so happy.

"That's great, Haz," she said.

***

A/N: It's too cold. Not here for it. Although the snow ball fights at school are pretty fun