Just piss off for fucks sake

The next morning, they were flying back to England. Harry hadn't really said much. Tomorrow was the anniversary of his dad dying and, as usual, it was affecting him.

He sat by himself on the plane, his feet on the seat next to him so that no one could sit down.

Hannah knew he was struggling and she wanted to help. Inside she was struggling just as much as he was.

"Can I sit there please?" she asked.

"No," he replied simply. He just wanted to be left alone.

"Harry, please," she said.

"No. Go away."

"I just want to sit next to you," Hannah told him. Harry didn't get why she didn't understand. He just wanted to be left alone. It wasn't that difficult.

His temper was rising but not at Hannah, at life in general. But he couldn't take it out on life so he did what he usually did and he took it out on people he cared about.

"Just piss off for fucks sake," he spat, angrily. Hannah sighed and walked away sadly. She hadn't meant any harm.

They took off and Harry just sat staring out the window. About halfway through the flight, Ella came and sat down next to him, Alessia crouching in the aisle behind her.

They just stayed like that for a couple of moments before Harry broke the silence.

"What?" he asked, a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"Just thought we'd come say hello," Ella replied.

"Yeah, you looked lonely on your own," Alessia added.

"Well, I'm not lonely," Harry said bluntly.

"Well, we're bored and you're always good for a laugh so here we are," Ella said. She wouldn't be defeated that easily.

"I don't feel like having a laugh today," Harry said sadly, turning his gaze away from the two girls.

"Why not?" Alessia asked. They'd seen the incident with Hannah but they didn't mention it. Even though it was rude they knew Harry must have some reason for acting the way he had.

"Just don't," he sighed, still looking away.

"Come on, mate. What's up? You can tell us," Ella said, putting her arm comfortingly round his shoulder.

"It's nothing," he said.

"It's something. You know we are all here for you. We can try and help," Alessia told him kindly.

He turned back to look at them, his eyes full of sadness and anger mixed into one.

"Tomorrow is four years since my dad died. And I shouldn't have snapped at Hannah. She didn't deserve it," Harry explained. Both their faces were full of sympathy.

"Hannah understands. She feels the same way you do," Ella reassured him.

"Really?"

"Definitely," Less told him. After being turned away by her brother, Hannah had sat on her own, air pods in, everything else drowned out.

Once they had got to the bottom of why Harry was upset, the two girls began to try and cheer him up. Neither of them liked seeing others sad and they made it their mission to make sure everyone was happy on camp.

When they landed back in England, Harry had cheered up considerably. He made sure to talk to Hannah in the airport. He didn't want her to be upset by him.

"You alright?" he asked as he sidled up next to her.

"Mhm. You alright?" she replied. Harry nodded.

"Um, sorry. About earlier I mean," he said.

"It's alright," Hannah told him, pulling him in for a side hug. She didn't need to say anything else. They both knew what this was all about with having to voice it to each other.

***

Round two of Harry and Lauren's table tennis games. He was determined that this time he would get a point.

Match one was a fail.

And match two.

And match three.

But he wasn't going to give up.

"I'm feeling confident this time," Harry said. Lauren nodded, a look of amusement on her face. She really enjoyed playing Harry. Not because he was any good but because he always made it entertaining.

She then served the ball so quickly and powerfully that Harry had no time to react and the ball sailed past him.

"You really feeling confident?" Lauren teased as he ran to retrieve the ball.

"I let you have that," he told her.

It was now 10-0 to Lauren. One more point from her and he would've once again failed his mission.

He took a deep breath and served. She played it back. And then he played it back again. They went like that for a few hits before Harry unleashed his power shot. It just managed to slip past Lauren and he shouted with delight.

He was absolutely delirious. He was running round the room, arms outstretched, like he'd just won the World Cup. All the other girls looked around at the scene he was causing and smiled. It was brilliant to have him on camp. He brought the childish joy that everyone needed.

After several minutes of celebration, the game resumed and Lauren instantly got another point. She had won but Harry was so pleased with his one point that he didn't care.

***

A/N: I have to leave the house for football at 7 45 tomorrow morning and I'm not here for that