How fucking dare you?

Harry still hadn't packed. And they were meant to be leaving in 15 minutes. He thought he would have enough time but then he'd got distracted talking to Lauren.

"Sarina told me to tell you guys that if you want coffee go get it now because we have to leave on time," he heard Leah call from the corridor.

Shit. That wasn't good. Harry began grabbing some random stuff and shoving it into his bag. They weren't going away for too long so he didn't really need to take a lot.

"You ready?" Hannah called from outside.

"Yep," Harry replied, zipping up his bag and running to join her. He knew that he had forgotten stuff but he didn't have enough time to check anything.

On the coach, they mostly sat away from each other; keeping themselves to themselves. Harry had his headphones in and was listening to his playlist, trying to push all thoughts of planes out of his mind.

Soon enough they were at the airport and on board the plane. He was sat with Lauren as they were going to watch a film together. The only slight issue was neither of them were big fans of flying so during take off they were both gripped onto each other.

Being up in the air was slightly better and they just focused on the film. Harry was the kind of person who needed to talk while watching anything but Lauren didn't mind.

She was quite introverted but it was hard to be quiet around Harry. He just talked and asked so many questions that it made you feel comfortable to reply.

They landed in North Macedonia and made it to the hotel. It was getting quite late so they all went to grab a bite to eat before heading up to bed.

***

Match Day. Hannah's second appearance for England. Grandad was gutted that he couldn't come out and watch but he promised to be sat in front of the TV and not miss a single minute of it.

In the build up to the game, Harry did his usual thing of sitting with Mary's mum and dad and eating a meal.

The game kicked off and within a minute England were already having an attack. Harry's nerves were considerably less than they had been in the Spain game but he still felt worried.

Beth scored twice within the first 10 minutes and in the 23rd minute Ella did a beautiful run and drilled it home for England 3 North Macedonia 0.

England got 2 more before the break; one by Ellen and the other by Georgia.

One minute into the second half and Beth Mead kicked it into the net, getting herself another hattrick.

The North Macedonia defence couldn't cope with the amount of pressure the England team were putting on and soon enough Beth got her fourth.

A brilliant cross from Lauren reached Georgia and she did a nice bit of skill to get passed the defence and then whacked the ball home.

In the 73rd minute, Alessia did a nice bit of skill to keep the ball in play. It then landed at Beth's feet who passed off to Ella so she could get her second goal of the game.

Four minutes later and Ella had scored again to complete her hattrick and make it ten goals for England.

The final whistle went and Harry could completely relax. He hadn't been too worried but in a game like football you never know what could happen.

It was chucking it down and Hannah came off the pitch utterly freezing. She hadn't had anything to do and she was shaking with how cold it was.

"Proud of you," Harry said as he pulled his big sister into a hug.

"Thanks," Hannah replied, trying to use her brothers body heat to warm herself up.

"I am so cold," she said, her teeth chattering.

"Well go get yourself dry and I'll see you on the other side," he told her.

It took a little while for the girls to be ready and then they all walked back to the coach. There were some journalists standing around, taking photos and asking questions.

They were almost back at the coach when a journalist called Hannah over. She obliged, Harry by her side.

"What's it like to be playing for England?" she asked. It was pretty standard question so Hannah had a good answer prepared.

"Yeah, it's great. Obviously, I've dreamed of it since I was a kid so it's really cool," she replied.

"And would you say that your home life has an impact on the way you play?" the interviewer questioned. This question took Hannah aback and she stood in shock.

"What?" she asked. How dare this woman ask about her personal life?

"Well, does the fact you're looking after your younger brother," she said, nodding at Harry, "affect the way you play?"

Other players began to notice what was going on and all attention was on Hannah and Harry.

"How fucking dare you?" Harry said before an arm wrapped around his waist and began to pull him away.

"It's alright mate. Don't say anything. I've seen this woman before and she always asks out of pocket questions," Lucy whispered into his ear as she dragged him towards the coach. It was taking a lot of effort to pull him along. He really wanted to stick it to that bitch.

Millie had a protective arm around Hannah and they were following along behind.

They got onto the coach and the first thing Harry did was punch the headrest of the seat nearest to him. Was that all people saw him as? A burden to Hannah's career?

"It's alright," Lucy told him as he flopped down into a seat. Everyone else sort of stood around watching. They'd all heard of Harry's short temper but had never really experienced it. It wasn't like they were judging him though; they'd all been subject to bad journalists over the years.

Hannah sat down next to Harry. She felt just as angry as he did; she just had a better way of controlling it.

It didn't take long for Sarina and Leah to come over and talk to them. As Manager and Captain, it was important that they made sure they were all okay.

"I'm so sorry for what that woman asked you," Sarina said. She emphasised the word 'woman' with such disgust that Leah smiled a little.

"Yeah, she had no right saying any of that," Leah agreed.

"If you need anything, speak to us. I know what journalists can do to players," Sarina said, seriously.

"Yeah. Journalists can ruin everything," Leah agreed. She was looking out the window obviously reflecting on some past event.

"It's fine. And I'll have her know that looking after Harry is amazing. It doesn't affect how I play at all," Hannah said. She had calmed herself down. She wasn't going to let one question effect that she'd made her second England appearance.

"Every game I play is for you," she added, turning to smile at her brother. The smile was returned, Harry's anger subsiding.

He'd started to get it into his head that maybe the journalist was right. Maybe he was a burden. Maybe he was ruining Hannah's career. But his sister's words had slightly reassured him. She was doing it all for him.

And she really was doing it all for him. Every game she played she wanted to make him proud. No one else really mattered as long as her little brother was happy. He was her person and nothing could change that. He completed her.

***

A/N: I did a Christmas quiz in PE today and you know that I was all over the Women's Euros questions :)