Least I'm not the size of a twelve-year-old

It was almost February half term. Over the past few weeks, Harry had been getting closer and closer with Elodie. He liked her but he had no clue what to do about it. Everyone was saying she liked him, but he had no clue how true that was.

Hannah was going on an England camp and as it was basically routine now, Harry was going with her.

It was the first full day of a camp. After a breakfast where Millie and Rachel had almost made Harry choke with laughter, the team had training.

Harry went down to the swimming pool. He wasn't planning on going for long, but he lost track of time and didn't realise how long he had been until all the girls came down to do recovery in the cold pool.

Leah, Georgia and Keira were all stood near the pool. The opportunity was too good to pass. Harry was smiling cheekily at them, and Leah knew what he was up to.

"No. Harry, no," she said as she backed herself up against the wall. This didn't help at all as Harry sent water splashing all over the three of them.

"You cheeky dick," Georgia laughed as she wiped the water off her forehead. Keira was shaking her head and laughing, and Leah was glaring at Harry and trying not to smile. It didn't work and she soon laughed as well.

Harry was dying with laughter and didn't realise what the girls were up to until all three of them had taken off their jumpers and dived in.

He swam away quickly, shrieking as he did. They followed quickly behind him, roaring with laughter. It didn't take long for Harry to get backed up into the wall.

"Got ya," Leah said. With Keira and Georgia's help, they picked him up and out of the water and launched him back into the pool.

Harry screamed loudly and as he resurfaced, he gasped for air.

"You're such bitches," Harry laughed, wiping water from his eyes.

"You asked for it," Georgia told him.

"You did," Keira agreed. They carried on bantering and teasing each other until they realised it was almost time for lunch.

"You four are such children," Jill said as they came out of the pool dripping wet, Leah, Georgia and Keira still in their training gear.

"Says you Jill," Keira said.

"Yeah 35 and you act like you're 12," Georgia teased her.

"Least I'm not the size of a 12-year-old," Jill shot back, causing them all to burst into laughter.

"Touché."

The four of them that had been in the pool made their way to go get dry before lunch.

"Bit wet?" Lucy asked as she saw them approach. She didn't move quick enough, and Keira hugged her tightly, getting her wet as well.

"Very," Keira said.

"Thanks that's really kind of you," Lucy said, sarcastically. She was trying to be annoyed but everyone could tell that she wasn't really.

***

After dinner everyone did the usual thing of heading down to chill out. People were playing pool, darts and table tennis. Lucy had brought her VR headset down and different people were having a go.

It was absolutely hilarious, and they were all laughing from minute one. Millie was an absolute beast and Hannah was less so.

"AHH! What am I meant to do? It's running at me!" she shouted loudly. They all fell about laughing as Hannah ran backwards in an attempt to save herself, an attempt that failed as she tripped on the corner of the sofa and fell over. Fran had the sense to kick a bean bag underneath her, successfully cushioning the fall.