You'll make her head bigger than it already is

Harry sat bolt upright. He was breathing heavily and his duvet was tangled completely around his body.

He needed his big sister.

Slipping carefully out of bed, he walked to Hannah's room and gently opened the door.

"Han," he whispered in an attempt to wake her up. He moved closer and shook her gently. She began to stir and open her eyes.

"Harry? Are you okay?" she asked, her voice laced with tiredness. He had already pulled her into a hug and didn't reply.

"I've got you. You're okay," she reassured him, rubbing his back comfortingly.

***

It was parents evening. Or in Harry's case, sister and Grandad evening. He was feeling incredibly nervous. He knew his behaviour wasn't perfect.

Everything was online and they set themselves up, ready for the first meeting.

English was first. It was a bit of mixed one. His teacher said that he was very chatty but also produced some brilliant work.

The next few subjects were all pretty much the same as English, some better than others but none too insulting. Neither Hannah nor his Grandad seemed too annoyed at what was said so that was a positive sign.

Then it was time for geography; the subject he was absolutely dreading. His behaviour in geography was shocking. His teacher was a complete push over and Harry and all his mates used this to their advantage.

Surprisingly enough his geography teacher didn't mention his behaviour at all. He only commented on his academic progress, something for which Harry was totally relieved.

A few more meetings that just said that he was chatty with a bit of a temper but produced good work and then it was time for art; the one he was very much looking forward to. Art was his thing and his art teacher really liked him.

The whole time his teacher was speaking, he could see his Grandad and Hannah becoming more and more impressed. Not a single bad word was said about him and he felt very good.

PE was last and Miss Cade was very complimentary. She explained that even with his short fuse he was a pleasure to have in the class and it was always nice to be around him.

All in all, parents evening was successful and Hannah said that, yes, he would be allowed to do something fun with Leah over the weekend.

***

Harry and his Grandad were sat in the stands at Meadow Park, waiting for the game to kick off. Hannah had picked up a slight knock during the warmup and it was decided that she would start on the bench as a precaution.

It took five minutes for Miedema to score. It was a goal that Harry was convinced Hannah would've saved.

7 minutes later, Miedema got her second. It was a thoroughly deserved goal as Villa's defence had a bit of a shocker.

They got their act together a little bit and managed to hold off Arsenal until the break.

The next goal was a very unfortunate one. Miedema wacked it off the woodwork and then it bounced off a Villa defender and went in.

"Jesus," Harry sighed, holding his head in his hands.

The fourth Arsenal goal was a Beth Mead screamer. It was the kind of goal that you just had to watch and admire, no matter who you were supporting.

It didn't take long for Lotte to slot home a fifth and at that point all hope had been lost. An absolute beauty of a ball from Leah assisted the sixth and after a penalty decision, Nikita rounded it off with seven.