No one ever has to know

"I seriously don't get this," Harry groaned, hitting his head on the table. The forgotten maths work had come back to haunt him and he was struggling.

"What don't you get?" Leah asked as she came and sat next to him. He slid the paper over to her and she scanned it quickly.

"Oh okay. I can help you," she said.

"Accountant to the rescue," Georgia teased from her bean bag. Leah hit her playfully and then turned back to help.

Her explanation was greeted with a very blank look.

"Do you understand anything I just said?" she asked.

"No."

"Okay let's try a different way."

Her second explanation was understood better and finally the work was done.

"I used to love doing stuff like this when I was your age," Leah said.

"Such a weirdo," Harry told her, only half joking.

"No I'm not," she argued.

"Yes you are," everyone else in the room replied, some of them not even knowing what they were talking about.

"Seriously I'm not."

"How quickly can you do a sudoku?" Harry asked.

"Shut up," she laughed.

"Just saying," he said before Leah pulled him into a playful headlock.

"I am not a nerd," she said, ruffling his hair as she did.

"Don't worry you're my favourite nerd," Harry reassured her.

This comment seemed to satisfy her and she let go. Now the work was out the way they had some free time and they set up a pool tournament.

Leah vs Georgia, then Harry vs Fran. Winners played each other for the final and then losers played each other for the third place play off.

The first game Harry was trying to help Georgia.

"Try hit that one," he told her. She turned to look at him.

"You know what, why didn't I think of that?" she replied sarcastically. She set herself up to take the shot and pulled back the cue stick. It smacked Harry right in the stomach and he doubled over in pain.

Georgia lost the plot and scuffed the shot completely. It took five full minutes for complete composure to be restored. These five minutes were filled of the two of them gripping onto each other with laughter and Leah and Fran just observing and laughing.

As the game progressed, Leah was clearly on top. She won and then it was time for Fran against Harry.

"Surprised you can reach over the side of the table," Harry teased as Fran leaned over to line up a shot. This comment put her off and she missed the ball completely.

"That was your fault," Fran said, waving her stick in fake annoyance.

Even with a sabotaged shot, Fran won easily. Harry was completely useless and this made for a very interesting third place playoff game.

Harry and Georgia spent the whole game joking around and winding the other one up. This meant their game went on forever but Leah and Fran didn't mind. It was so entertaining they hardly wanted it to end.

Eventually Harry pulled the win and he enjoyed rubbing it in Georgia's face.

"Ha! Now I'm taller and better at sport," Harry joked.

"How many FA cups have you won?" Georgia asked.

It was time for the final match. A match taken much more seriously than the previous one.

It was a hard-fought battle but Leah pulled the win.

"Who's weird now?" Leah asked poking Harry with her cue.

"Still you, seeing as you're poking a 13-year-old with a pool cue," Harry told her cheekily.

***

Harry started to settle into a nice routine at camp. Breakfast with the girls in the morning, chill by himself while they did training, lunch all together, online gaming with Sam, do a random activity with the girls, dinner, chill out watching TV, bed.

There was never a dull moment and he loved it. Someone was always willing to hang out with him.

That particular afternoon, him and Lauren had gone for a walk round the grounds. They talked about what ever random thing came across their mind and there was nothing to stress about.

When they came back inside, they found a foam football just lying in one of the corridors. They did what any normal person would do and set up a volleyball match.

"Oh my God are you okay?" Lauren asked after Harry slid headfirst into a wall.

"Fine," he called, standing up and rubbing his head. He threw the ball straight up and smacked it towards her. She wasn't ready and the ball hit her square in the face.

They both lost it and Harry had literal tears rolling down his face from laughing so hard.

"I can't breathe," he wheezed as he doubled over, still roaring with laughter.

Eventually they got going again and a brilliant rally was brought to an end as the ball smacked against the mirror on the wall and knocked it off.

"Shit."

"Shit," Lauren agreed.

They ran to assess the damage and were relieved to find that it wasn't broken. Using all the strength they could muster, they lifted it up and tried to get it back on the wall. It wasn't working- they needed more than two people to help.

Just at that moment they could hear Sarina and Arjun's voices coming from down the corridor.

"Fuck," Harry said simply.

"What the hell do we do?" Lauren hissed, not wanting to be overheard.

"Make it look like it's still on the wall and act natural," Harry whispered.

"But-," Lauren started to stay, only stopping as Sarina and Arjun were now round the corner.

They were deep in conversation and only nodded a greeting towards Lauren and Harry.

As they disappeared round the corner, the pair let out a sigh of relief.

"That was a close one," Lauren said, relieved that they hadn't been caught.

"You stay here. I'll go get some people," Harry said and he ran off. He went round the corner and bumped straight into Jess and Beth England.

"Can I have your help?" he asked.

"Please," he added. They agreed and followed after him, returning to Lauren who was now struggling under the weight of the mirror.

After laughing at the ridiculous situation they had been presented with, Beth and Jess helped them hang it back up and everything was good as new.

"No one ever has to know," Lauren said and they left the corridor exactly as they had found it.

***