I don't think that's an image I'll ever unsee

Southampton was full of England fans. The stadium wasn't even in view and the singing had already started.

Harry loved it.

This is what made him happy. Watching football.

The media team had asked him to film a match day vlog and he obliged happily.

St Mary's was full of singing and cheering. It got even louder when in the fortieth minute when Fran hit it from outside the box and it smashed into the top corner.

Hardly any time later, Beth hit it and it rolled over the line for 2-0 England at half time.

"Get right in there!" Harry cheered loudly, bouncing with adrenaline and excitement.

The second half kicked off and in in no time at all, Less headed it into the top corner. England were playing good football. They deserved as many goals as they could get.

A beautiful turn from Alessia let her through on goal and she slotted it home. From that point on Northern Ireland defended hard and were annoyed to score an own goal in the 76th minute.

The game finished 5-0. All the group matches were over, it was time to get a whole lot more difficult.

***

It was the day of the family barbeque. All the girls had paired up and got stupid outfits for each other. Harry didn't want to get involved but was looking forward to seeing all of them.

It was about two hundred degrees and he was already on his third ice lolly of the day.

"How many have you had?" Hannah laughed as she saw him eating it.

"Not enough," he replied, grateful of the icy liquid running down his throat.

Because he didn't need to get dressed up, Harry got roped into doing the BBQ with some of the staff. He had a stupid apron with a photo of a topless man on the front. It gave him a look of someone who knew what they were doing but in reality he was the complete opposite.

"Shit," Harry muttered as one of the sausages fell on top of the coals. Without a second thought, he reached in to pick it up and successfully burnt his hand.

"Oh fuck," he shouted pulling his hand out and shaking it in an attempt to make the heat more bearable.

"Are you okay?" Arjan asked, coming over to help him.

"No I think my hand will actually explode in a minute," he replied, wincing badly.

"Come on. Let's go sort you out," Arjan replied, placing a hand on his back and guiding him to get an ice pack.

With his hand suitably cooled down, Harry went back outside. The only benefit of nearly burning his hand off was that now he could avoid being asked to do anything else.

His Mum and Grandad arrived around the same time as the other families and Harry went bounding over.

They chatted like a happy family until the girls came out, all looking ridiculous.

A few of Harry's favourites were Jill as a Grandma and Tooney as a lobster.

"Be careful or Arjan might put you on the barbeque," Harry joked, dodging a smack from one of Ella's claws.

The girls hadn't properly seen their families in weeks so they all sat around, separately catching up.

Harry couldn't remember the last time his family had sat down like that and it was great for them to do.

They chatted and laughed, having a nice time despite the boiling heat.

Once everyone's families had left, Harry and the girls, now back in normal clothes, sat outside enjoying the evening weather.