You got yourself into this

It was match day and they were all on the coach ready to head to the stadium.

"I reckon you're going to get a hattrick," Harry said to Ella.

"Aw thanks mate but I'm just happy getting goals to be honest," Ella told him.

"You'll get one," Harry said confidently.

"I'll try," Ella told him.

They made it to the ground and Harry stayed inside until right before kick-off. It was absolutely pissing it down and even though there was a roof the rain kept blowing in. He was basically the only England fan in the stands so only his cheers could be heard.

Ella managed to get two goals really early on, so Harry's prediction seemed highly likely. Ellen and Millie also managed to get one each before half time, so England were up 4-0 at the break.

Harry was absolutely drenched, and he was freezing. He'd managed to leave his jumper on the coach so even though he had his coat on he was cold. He got his phone out of his pocket and called Hannah.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I left my jumper on the coach and I'm cold," Harry answered.

"Oh. What did you do that for?"

"I didn't do it on purpose."

"Georgia says you can borrow hers as long as you give it back at the end," Hannah told him.

"Awesome. Thank you so much," Harry said.

"No worries," he could hear Georgia say from somewhere near Hannah.

As the teams came back out, Hannah ran over to the side and passed Harry Georgia's jumper. He pulled it on and warmed up really quickly.

The second half kicked off and Beth Mead scored after ten minutes. About 10 minutes after that Ella got the ball on the side of the box and dribbled around the Latvia defender. She got a shot off and the ball went over the keeper and in. She ran off in celebration, saw Harry in the stands and pointed at him, a huge beam on her face.

"Told you," he shouted loudly. The game carried on and England managed to get 4 more, bringing the score up to 10-0.

As all the players ran off the pitch, Harry made sure to give Georgia her jumper back. Ella came over to him, match ball under her arm, and hugged him.

"If you could keep predicting things like that, that would be amazing," she said. Harry was happy getting praise even though he had literally done nothing but sit and watch.

Whilst the team were having their debrief, Harry went to the toilets and got changed into his dry clothes. He met up with them all after they were done, and they made their way back to the coach together.

There was a group of men standing a little way away from them and even though Harry couldn't speak Latvian he could tell they weren't being very nice. They seemed to be shouting at the team and then laughing stupidly whenever they said something.

"Ignore them," Leah called to the team, keeping her eyes forward, not giving them any attention. Harry was feeling angry, but he kept his head down.

They were almost at the coach when the men began wolf whistling and Harry couldn't control himself any longer.

"Fuck off, you stupid cunts," he called over. The girls began laughing at Harry's language and even though the men didn't speak English they shut up.

"Harry!" Hannah said, shocked at her brothers' words.

They all got aboard the coach and the team were all in uproar over Harry's comment. Nothing bad though- they were all proud of him.

"Ladies, I am so sorry for those men's treatment of you. You all dealt with it well. Harry... well done for getting them to shut up even if the language was, erm, questionable," Sarina said to them all.