I do seriously wonder what goes on in your head sometimes

The whole minibus incident became the butt of many jokes over the next few days. It wasn't actually that funny but the reactions of the people involved every time it was mentioned was absolutely hilarious.

"Careful. We don't want to fall out the air," Jill said as Mary sat in the cockpit before they flew out to Switzerland.

Mary turned around and flipped her off, pulling a face as she did.

"Real mature," Jill said with a laugh.

They took off, Harry holding onto Hannah. With the amount of plane journeys he'd been on for football in the past few months, he was beginning to get used to flying but it was still a little bit scary.

The two of them watched a film, Harry's head resting on her shoulder.

"It's so hot," he said after a little while.

"Take your jumper off," Hannah told him. Harry thought about it. It still made him uncomfortable that his arms looked the way they did but everyone else knew now so it wasn't like he was hiding anything.

He decided to just go for it and take it off. His arms still looked really nasty and as hard as she tried to not make it obvious she was staring, Hannah couldn't help herself.

"Sorry. I can put it back on," Harry apologised reaching for his hoodie.

"No. Don't overheat. I'm sorry for staring it's just, it's just I feel so bad that it all happened," Hannah said.

"Don't feel bad. It's not your fault," Harry said firmly, ending the conversation quickly.

A little while later, Leah walked over and sat down in the spare seat next to Harry.

"Keira and Georgia are being annoying," she stated simply. They looked down the plane and Keira and Georgia waved at them, smiling cheekily.

No matter how often she denied it, Leah was actually very funny. She had Hannah and Harry absolutely roaring from the minute she sat down.

The coach journey was a lot quieter. They were all tired from travelling and mostly sat absorbed in their own thing.

Harry was sat next to Fran. She wasn't like the other girls on the team, all bubbly and constantly talking, but she was still nice to be around. The two of them chatted for a little bit and then just sat scrolling through their phones.

A photo popped up on Harry's Instagram feed of a person standing next to their dad captioned 'My old man <3'. He didn't know why but the photo made his heart beat faster and a wave of sadness rushed over him. Sometimes little things like that could really affect him.

Fran noticed the subtle change in Harry's manor. She looked over at his phone screen and straight away understood why. Without saying anything she reached out and squeezed his hand gently. He smiled back gratefully.

"Sorry. It's just, well, sometimes things make me miss my dad. I know it's stupid but, that's just the way of it," he apologised.

"It isn't stupid. I understand what it's like," Fran replied with a sad little smile.

***

The hotel they were staying in had a large outdoor pool. Harry was absolutely living his best life and when ever the girls weren't training, he'd make them join him. They didn't make much convincing and times spent in the water were great fun.

Keira was peacefully relaxing on one of the pool floats when Harry and Georgia snuck up from behind and tipped her off.

"You fucking pricks," she spluttered as she resurfaced. Harry and G swam off in fits of laughter, desperate to get away from an enraged Kei.

A chase scene ensued. Keira managed to grab a hold of Harry's ankle and tried to drag him away. Georgia grabbed his hands tightly and a tug of war began. They shrieked and laughed; Harry practically being ripped in two.

Eventually, Keira's grip on him loosened and he sped off. Realising they were basically out of options, Harry and G climbed out the pool and ran for back up.

Now that they were safely behind Leah, they could begin to relax a little.

"Bit wet?" Leah joked as Keira approached. Her comment was returned with an angry look.

"A bit yeah," she replied sarcastically. Harry and Georgia stood laughing like little children.

After the tension with Keira had been diffused, they went off to annoy someone else. That was their specialty. Winding people up.

Mary had been trying to peacefully read her book but that came to an end after Harry and G came over.

The two of them were seriously winding her up but she didn't mind. To be fair to them, they were absolutely hilarious.

"Mazza, if you were a drink, you'd definitely be a Fanta because you are fantastical," Harry said to which Mary just pulled a confused a face.

"I do seriously wonder what goes on in your head sometimes," she said, Georgia laughing by her side.

Random one-liners and comments like that kept them going until it was time for lunch.

***

A/N: Can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow. Really not slapping this year