Taken by the fairies

"All of my shoes have gone," Harry said as he walked into breakfast, barefooted and grumpy.

"What?" Mary asked.

"All of my shoes have gone," he repeated, looking around to see if any of the girls looked suspicious.

"Beth, what have you done?" he asked as he saw Beth trying to cover up her laugh.

"Nothing," she replied in an attempt to act innocent.

"There are lots of trainers hung up in my office," Sarina said, walking into breakfast. The girls all started laughing.

"Beth, you are such an arsehole," Harry told her as he left the room to go and investigate. Everyone followed behind him, all desperate to see what was going on.

Inside Sarina's office all of Harry's shoes were placed around the room. It was a ridiculous site and despite being pissed off about the whole situation, he laughed.

"For crying out loud."

"I manage a bunch of children," Sarina sighed as she left the room.

***

It had been a day since the shoe incident and Harry had been desperately brainstorming on how to get back at Beth.

He had an idea. A stupid one but an idea none the less.

Obviously he dragged Georgia along to help and the two of them struggled through.

"Help! I'm stuck," G said as Beth's mattress pinned her against the wall. Harry hadn't meant to drop it but before he even thought of helping her, he began dying of laughter.

With them both back to normal they carried on.

"What an earth are you doing?" Sarina asked as she came across the pair, giggling and so obviously up to no good that it was ridiculous.

"Nothing," they said in unison, attempting to hide Beth's mattress behind them and failing miserably.

"Good lord," laughed Sarina as she walked away, deciding that not getting involved was the best option.

***

Harry was lying in his room on his phone when there was a loud banging on his door.

"Harry Hampton, where is my mattress?" Beth's voice said loudly.

"Dunno."

"Yes you do. Where's it gone?"

"Taken by the fairies," he replied, sarcastically.

"Very funny," she told him. Harry went and opened the door to see a scowling Beth. She took a hold of his shirt.

"You are going to take me to where you have hidden my mattress."

"Or what? I would also like to point out that you started this," he tried to argue as Beth dragged him from the door. This didn't seem to satisfy her and she kept a firm grip.

"Promise you won't be angry because as I've already pointed out, you started this," Harry said as he led the way. Beth wasn't mad, she was actually quite enjoying the whole thing.

"Do I want to know what's going on?" Leah asked, suspiciously, raising an eyebrow at them as they passed.

"Help! She's taken me hostage and says she's going to throw me in the pond."

"Shut up, Harry," Beth laughed as they carried on walking.

"You did not put it outside," she said, realising that they were in fact walking to the doors. Harry didn't reply and carried on going.