Morning birthday boy!

It was March the 13th, Harry's birthday.

"Morning birthday boy!" Hannah said as she jumped onto her brother's bed and lay next to him.

"Morning, Han," Harry said, rubbing his eyes to wipe away how tired he was.

They lay chatting and laughing until Grandad poked his head around the door.

"Happy birthday, Harry," he said.

"Thanks," Harry replied.

The three of them headed downstairs to have pancakes and open a few presents before Hannah needed to go and prep for her match.

Harry was very lucky with everything he got. He'd received a pack of art pens and a card from all the Lionesses. Being an impatient person, he had to test them straight away and was very pleased with how well they worked.

After a really fun few hours, it was time for Hannah to go out.

Harry checked his phone and he had a lot of messages from different people. Lots of the England girls had put things up on their Instagram stories and he was once again flooded with followers.

Georgia had posted a really nice photo of the two of them laughing together in the hangout space.

stanwaygeorgia: happy birthday Harry :) you're one of the funniest people I've ever met, keep being you x

harry.hampton: thank you :)

keirawalsh: Georgia being nice? What is this!?

-ellatoone: @keirawalsh never seen this before

ellieroebuck_: real question is what were you laughing at?

-leahwilliamsonn: @ellierobuck_ me probably

-stanwaygeorgia: @leahwilliamsonn we love you really

wosofan11: these two are so sweet!

After replying to a load of messages and sending thank yous for all his presents, he went to change into his Villa shirt. As he did, he admired his ever-growing football shirt collection. He had at least one for every club Hannah had played at.

Harry was a hard-core football fans nightmare. He liked football but he didn't really support a club. He supported Hannah. Even though his sister and Dad were baggies fans, he never really cared about watching them.

He had always floated through the years supporting his sister, never getting attached to a club. That was until she joined Villa. It started off with him only caring about Hannah but then he moved onto watching the men as well and there was no turning back. He was a Villa fan.

Hannah often teased him about it but he didn't care. He was a proper supporter.

A knock at the door pulled Harry out of his thoughts and he raced downstairs. Sam was waiting for him, a dopey smile on his face.

"Happy birthday mate," he said cheerfully, handing him a present so covered in cello tape it was almost impossible to open.

After fighting his way through the wrapping, Harry was pleased to discover a video game he'd been wanting for ages.

The two of them jumped straight into playing it. It was so much fun and they only stopped because they needed to leave.

Grandad drove them over and bought them each a burger and chips before kick off.

There was something about a burger at the football that made Harry feel very cheerful.

The game started and Chelsea were, unsurprisingly, on top. Villa held strong and with good defending and some good saves from Hannah they kept the score level until half time.