It's a good job we love you

Harry was awoken by someone singing loudly as they walked down the corridors.

He sat up, annoyed at the rude awakening and got out of bed. When he opened his door, he was unsurprised to see Georgia having a good sing song as she made her way to breakfast.

"Shut up," Harry told her.

"Oi be nice," Hannah said as she came out of her room.

"Shut up please," he added sarcastically.

They walked down to breakfast. Everyone was still a bit groggy and annoyed they had been woken up.

"It's a good job we love you, isn't it G?" Mary said, swinging her arm over Georgia's shoulder.

"Love's taking it a bit far," teased Keira, stifling a yawn.

A good breakfast full of nutritional things and fried stuff for Harry did them all a treat and the energy was much higher after the food than before it.

It was media day. Harry borrowed Hannah's laptop and set up a camp in the corner of the room. He put his headphones on to block out the noise of everything that was going on.

It was total chaos with interviews everywhere.

Harry just focused on watching Netflix and eating a pack of Haribo from the supplies he had brought.

"Alright?" Georgia asked, sitting next to him and grabbing a Haribo.

"Mhm, you alright?" he replied, taking out one of his earbuds.

"Media day is so exhausting. And my throat hurts," she complained, grabbing another Haribo to try and make herself feel better.

"Probably because you spend the whole time screaming," Harry teased her.

"Shut up," she laughed, punching him jokingly on the arm. They bantered back and forth before Lucy came over to drag Georgia off to another interview.

He went back to watching some Netflix until he noticed Jill being interviewed by Millie and Rach. She was busy doing the thing where she pretended to be hugging herself.

Harry was in absolute fits of laughter. It was so funny and he was literally howling.

It didn't go unnoticed and Millie and Rach were soon over to interview him.

"Here we have Harry Hampton. Darts champion and wind up extraordinaire," Rach said, looking into the camera.

"Gonna ask you a few questions if that's alright?" Millie told him. Harry nodded, happy to be involved.

"Best part of camp?" Rach asked.

"The food. And the people are alright I guess," he joked.

"Worst part of camp?" Millie asked.

"Being woken up by Georgia's singing is dead annoying."

"She certainly doesn't shy away from anything that girl," Rachel agreed.

"Any hidden talents?" asked Millie. Harry thought about it. He didn't have any.

"Nah. I'm a get what you see kind of guy."

"We like that. Straight to the point."

"What about any funny stories to do with Hannah?" Millie asked. Harry racked his brains and began laughing as he soon as he thought of something.

"Ah I can tell this going to be good," Rachel said, judging Harry's reaction.

"Basically right, we were on holiday in Spain like three years ago and we went to this nice little restaurant. Hannah had a thing for the waiter there so the whole night she was like looking at him, trying to get his attention. And then out of nowhere she starts choking on her food. Like full on, going bright red choking," Harry said, pausing to laugh. Hannah was on the other side of the room and she could tell that Harry was talking about her.

"Oh no, what are you talking about?" she asked, making her way over.

"He's just telling us some funny stories about you, that's all," Rach answered.

"Ah I know exactly what you're saying," Hannah said, catching on to what was so funny. She didn't need to hear him say anything, she could just tell by his reaction what was going on.

"And then the hot guys dad came running out and started doing the Heimlich manoeuvre. It was total madness and everyone was freaking out thinking she was gonna die," Harry said, howling with laughter at the memory. The girls were also laughing, mainly at the way he told the story.

"No you can't stop there. Acting like you were all innocent," Hannah said. Harry began laughing harder, knowing what was to come.

"Right so I've almost just died and he was sat laughing the whole time. Then once things have sort of calmed down, he turns to the guy I fancied and goes 'you still think my sisters hot, do you?' Everyone just went dead silent. It was awful. I haven't been back to Spain since in fear that I'll bump into this man," Hannah explained. Harry was stood giggling next to them, finding himself hilariously funny. Millie and Rach were laughing too.

"So he's just done you like that? Infront of a guy you fancied?" Rach repeated, processing the information she'd been given.

"Yeah. Proper done me," Hannah said.

***