I've decided what bag I'm taking

The girls were going out to celebrate Keira's birthday. They had been given strict instructions and it was made very clear that if anyone broke them, they could guarantee that they wouldn't be playing the next match.

"How do I look?" Georgia asked as she entered the lobby, wearing a black dress.

"Alright, I suppose," Harry answered. He was sitting on one of the sofas, watching them all getting ready to go.

"Rude," Georgia said, sitting on top of him and forcing him to move along to give her space.

"I'm joking you look good," he reassured her.

Soon everyone had arrived, Nikita being the last one to no one's surprise.

"Don't drink too much. Don't get injured and make sure you are back by half past ten," Sarina called after them all one last time as they made their way to the taxis.

Once the girls had gone, Harry became very aware of how quiet the building had become. It was like all the life had been sucked out.

During dinner, he made polite conversation with the members of staff who had agreed to keep an eye one him. They were very nice but it was nowhere near as entertaining as dinner time usually was.

Once everyone had finished eating, they all went to the chill out room. Usually, the staff went somewhere else to relax but today they jumped at the chance to use the girl's area.

Harry sat on one of the bean bags, playing on his phone. He suddenly became aware that some of the members of staff were playing Just Dance.

It was entertaining to watch and it brought back memories of when he and Hannah would play when he was little.

Hannah may have been eight and a half years older than Harry but they had always got on very well. She could rarely say no if he asked her to do something and a part of her loved acting like a little kid with her brother. He always cheered her up. He was her little cheer leader, the one who always stood by her side.

Harry was pulled out of his thoughts when he realised that Sarina had been convinced to join in. He couldn't help but giggle. She was known as the serious boss who was there to do her job and here she was dancing away.

It didn't take long for Harry to get bored and decide to go up to bed.

"Good night, Harry. Sleep well," Sarina said as he left.

"Good night," he replied, pushing open the door and leaving the room.

***

The next morning Harry went down to breakfast. He heard all about the girl's night out and they seemed to have had a lot of fun.

About halfway through breakfast, Lucy walked out carrying a cake and they all sung Happy Birthday to Keira.

It was then time for training and Harry decided to say inside.

"Coming down to watch?" Hannah asked as she pulled on her jumper over her hundreds of other layers.

"Don't want to risk it after last time," he joked.

He made himself busy, doing some drawing whilst watching Netflix in his room. He was supposed to be packing a bag as they were travelling to North Macedonia that afternoon, but he decided it could wait. He had ages before the girls finished training.

It turned out that he didn't have as long as he thought as soon all the girls were coming back inside, absolutely drenched from the rain.

"Have you packed yet?" Hannah asked. Her hair was plastered down to her forehead.

"Sort of," he lied.

"Sort of?" she questioned, raising her eyebrow suspiciously.

"Well I mean I've decided what bag I'm taking," he said, hoping this would be a good answer.

"It's a start I suppose. Just make sure you take everything you need," Hannah told him as she disappeared into her room to get dry.

Just at that moment, Georgia came round the corner, a man with a camera following behind her.

"You alright?" she asked.

"Yeah," Harry said, giving her look that said 'who's that man?'.

"Doing a day in the life," she explained.

"Oh right," he said.

"Anyway, I'm going down to lunch, do you wanna come?" she asked.

"Yeah," Harry said. They chatted as they walked, only slightly put off by the camera.

"So what's it like having Harry here on camp?" the camera guy asked Georgia.

"Yeah it's nice. He's dead funny. Always up for a laugh," she answered.

"I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me," Harry laughed as he pushed open the door to lunch.

***