Suck on that

As Harry walked down to the foyer he bumped into Leah.

"Are you alright?" she asked, smiling kindly at him. He nodded in response. He could tell that she wanted to say something, but she was slightly holding back.

"Look, I know you have Hannah but if you ever need someone else to speak to then I'm here. I promise I'll listen to whatever you want to say," Leah told him, deciding to just speak what was on her mind.

"Thank you," Harry said and he went in for a hug. That was one of the brilliant things about Leah, she was so kind and considerate to everyone.

It was like all of the girls really. They cared so much about each other and Harry was so grateful that these people were like his family.

"Boo!" Harry said as he grabbed Georgia's shoulders, absolutely scaring the life out of her. She had been facing the other way and wasn't expecting to be jumped at.

"You're such a dick," she laughed smacking him jokingly on the back.

It didn't take long for Alessia and Ella to arrive, Mary and Keets with them.

"You two already seem to be enjoying yourselves," Keets said as they approached Georgia and Harry who were both laughing so loudly the sound echoed off the ceiling and back again.

"Not the best banterers in the squad for nothing, ya know?" Georgia told her. Harry smiled. He liked that G referred to him as a member of the squad. His football skills, although improving, were still low but the fact she saw him as one of the team made him really happy.

"So Sarina agreed that we could go out and do something so I booked laser quest," Tooney told them all excitedly.

"She also agreed to lending us one of the minibuses on the only condition that I didn't drive it," Less added. She was known for having a car covered in scratches from the amount of times she crashed into things.

"Well Georgia can't drive as I doubt she'd be able to reach the pedals," Harry said, ducking the hit that was coming his way as the others all laughed.

Mary said that she would drive and with that the six of them were off. Ella was left in charge of the music so they were stuck listening to the Mamma Mia sound track.

"Well, I can dance with you, honey, if you think it's funny. Does your mother know that you're out? And I can chat with you, baby, flirt a little maybe. Does your mother know that you're out?" they all screamed at the top of their lungs as they waited for the traffic light to turn green. People in other cars gave them funny looks but they were so busy singing away that they didn't notice.

The contrast of accents made the song sound completely out of tune. They had everything, Mancunian, Scouse, Brummy, Southern, Midlands and Georgia's strong Northern accent.

"Well not to brag but I think I'm going to win," Harry said now the song had to come to an end.

"You wish. I'm an absolute pro at this game," Nikita told him.

The next five minutes were filled with a load debate of who was going to win.

"Nah you won't. You'll probably end up tripping over something," Harry teased Less.

"Floor attack. Simples."

They arrived at the large arcade complex and were immediately taken up to get briefed on what to do. Chattering excitedly, they all got suited up and with one final revisit of the rules they were off.

Instantly all rules were forgotten and Harry and Georgia began to run away from the others. They were in a pair and so were Tooney and Less and Mary and Keets.