Don't do anything I wouldn't do

It was Saturday morning, and it was game day for Hannah. Harry and his Grandad had driven up to Manchester the night before and had stayed in a hotel. It was actually really nice and the two of them had play cards together.

They made it to the stadium and went to their seats. The game kicked off and it was clear that Manchester City were on top. Villa gave away a free kick and Ellen White managed to poke it goalward. Hannah threw her arms out and made an amazing block to keep the score level.

"Yes Hannah!" Harry cheered. It was a good defensive first half performance from Villa and at the break it was still 0-0.

The second half went underway, and City were straight in on the attacks. Three minutes after kick-off and Caroline Weir managed to get a goal.

"Damn it," Grandad groaned. City then got a corner and Georgia Stanway managed to hit the ball over Hannah's head and in.

"What are the defence doing?" Harry moaned.

"God knows. Hannah's doing well so it's a shame the defence aren't," Grandad agreed.

It wasn't all City and Villa did manage to have a few attacks. They just couldn't seem to score.

City were on the attack again and Hannah scrambled to keep the ball in play. It went straight back to a City player and from that point the goal was pretty much inevitable. Hannah did manage to get her fingertips to it, but it wasn't enough.

"For crying out loud," Grandad sighed.

Man City managed to score two more, all from Villa's poor defending, and the game finished 5-0.

"Hannah played well," Harry said as he and his Grandad left the stadium.

His Grandad only grunted in response, so he gave up attempting to talk to him.

The two of them went back to the hotel because they were staying another night so that Harry could go to the safari. He'd managed to sort his behaviour out so he had earned the trip.

Hannah popped in to see them in the early evening just to make sure they were alright. She and the team were going out clubbing for her birthday in the evening, so it was just a quick visit.

"You need to sort your defence out," Grandad told her as they were discussing the match.

"Yeah, I do," Hannah agreed. They all carried on chatting but then it was time for Hannah to go.

"Keira's picking us up here at 11 so make sure you're ready," she told Harry.

"I will be. Have fun tonight. Don't get too drunk," Harry said, hugging his sister.

"I'll try not to, but I can't make any promises," Hannah laughed.

***

Harry was waiting in the hotel lobby. It was only quarter to 11 but he had got bored in the hotel room. He'd had a full English for breakfast, so he was ready for the day.

Hannah walked into the lobby at 5 to 11. She didn't look too hungover, but she still seemed a bit rough around the edges.

"You alright?" Harry asked.

"Yep," Hannah answered, plopping down in the seat next to him.

"Fun night?"

"Yeah, it was great," Hannah told him. She was explaining all the details when Keira, Lucy and Georgia walked into the lobby.

"Hello," Harry said, cheerfully.

"Hi," Keira said just as cheerfully.

"You guys alright?" Hannah asked.