Strong man Luce

That evening they were all sat around, chilling out. Media day was tiring, sometimes more so than the football, so the usual variety of activities were put on hold.

"I am exhausted," Leah sighed, flopping down onto the spare bean bag that was next to Harry.

"Me too," Georgia said, throwing herself on top of Leah.

"Jesus, G," Leah groaned, shoving her off and onto the floor. Georgia came crawling back and plopped herself in between Harry and Leah.

She was like a puppy; full of energy and constantly causing chaos. That was probably why she and Harry got on so well, they had such similar personalities.

Their conversation flowed from dogs to how Harry was doing at school.

"I'm probably a bit too cheeky sometimes. I just get a carried away. I don't mean to. It sort of happens," Harry explained.

"What if I make a deal with you?" Leah suggested, an idea popping into her head. He looked at her, intrigued.

"If you behave yourself, I'll take you to do something fun when Villa play Arsenal in May," she finished.

"Yeah. Yeah, that would be cool," Harry said, smiling. He could behave himself until then.

"Promise?" Leah said, leaning forward with her pinkie stuck in the air. He linked his finger round hers.

"Promise."

As it got later into the evening, the energy in the room fizzled out and people sat around watching TV, conversations from earlier all coming to a halt.

Harry could feel his eyes getting heavy and he slowly dropped off.

"How does he fall asleep like this?" Georgia asked in a whisper. She needed to be in a silent, pitch-black room to get to sleep and Harry could fall asleep anywhere.

"Since our dad died, he's needed to be around people to fall asleep. It takes him ages if he's on his own but he feels safe around others," Hannah explained.

She didn't add that when it first started their mum had locked him in his room every night to try and get him to sleep. It wasn't like she was a bad mum; she wanted the best for her kids, she just had a weird way of trying to get it.

At around half 10, only Georgia, Lucy, Keira, Hannah and a sleeping Harry were left watching TV.

"I think I'm going to go up now," Georgia said, getting up with a yawn.

"Yeah, me too," Keira said. Hannah and Lucy both began getting ready to go up as well.

"Stop!" Lucy said as Hannah was about to shake Harry awake, "I'll carry him."

"You sure? He's quite heavy," Hannah told her.

"Nah it's no problem," Lucy said, getting a good grip and hoisting him up.

"Strong man Luce to the rescue," Keira teased her. She pulled Harry up and with the help of the others they got him into a comfy position with his head resting on her shoulder.

The journey upstairs was an extremely entertaining one. They were trying to be quiet but that wasn't exactly their strong point.

"For crying out loud, G!" Keira said, laughing, as she put her hand over Georgia's mouth. She was being her usual loud self and it meant the others were having a hard time keeping quiet as well.

At one point Hannah lost her grip on the door and Keira had to leap forward before it smacked into Lucy and Harry. It took a few moments to recover from the laughter before they could move on.

Lucy's arms were beginning to ache but she struggled through.

After lots of chaos and laughter, they finally got into Harry's room and gently laid him onto the bed.

The four of them began to creep out, all silently giggling.

"Night guys," Harry said from his bed as sat up slightly. The four of them stopped and swivelled around.

"How long have you been awake for?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, a little while," Harry replied, casually.

"Cheeky bugger," Georgia said.

"Why walk when you've got Lucy?" he said.

"Fair point," G agreed, jumping onto Lucy's back.

"Well night guys," Harry said, rolling over.

"Night Harry," Keira said as she pulled open the door. Lucy and Georgia wished him a good night as well, Georgia still on Lucy's back.

"Night Haz. I love you," Hannah said, following her friends and shutting the door.

"Love you too," he called after her.

***

The next day, Harry went and sat to watch the girl's train. He was half-paying attention, doing a little bit of drawing as he watched.

It seemed to be a bit of a difficult session so when Ellie groaned in frustration, he didn't think much of it.

"Harry!" Mary called, loudly, causing him to look up. Before he had time to process anything that was going on, a ball smacked him right in the face. Pain exploded through his nose and he cradled it.

Soon, Ellie and Hannah were by his side, checking if he was okay.

"I am so sorry," Ellie said, apologetically. She hadn't meant to kick the ball in his direction, she was just trying to get her frustration out.

Harry didn't reply. He was still holding his face and was becoming increasingly aware of something wet dripping onto his hands.

"Right, Harry, look at me," Hannah said, gently guiding his face to look at hers.

He had a nosebleed but it didn't look broken so that was a positive sign.

"Okay let's go get you a tissue and we can find an ice pack or something," Hannah said as she helped her brother to his feet.

Ellie walked with them. She felt awful.

They made it to the medical room and found a tissue.

"There we are. It's going to be alright. You haven't broken it," Hannah said as she wiped away the blood.

"That's good. Don't want to ruin my beautiful face," Harry joked, attempting a small smile.

"Beautiful is pushing it a tad," Hannah teased him. Once the bleeding stopped, she got an ice pack and the three of them sat round while he held it on his face.

"I really am sorry," Ellie apologised again.

"Seriously it's fine. I've had way worse," Harry reassured her.

"Worse?" she questioned.

"He was the clumsiest kid you'll ever meet. Literally forever hurting himself," Hannah explained.

The two siblings then went on to explain a few of the funniest ways Harry had injured himself. By the time the rest of team came in from training, the three of them were in absolute fits.

***