I will bite you

The girls had the day off but instead of resting they were already planning a full-on day of games.

Harry really wanted to play capture the flag and they all agreed to join. Hannah was out of isolation so she could join in as well.

"The only rules of this day is do not get injured," Sarina said. That would be the last thing they wanted.

"Right so rules are simple. It's basically it, stuck in the mud and capture the flag all mixed into one," Harry said. He explained the rules and then they were all good to go.

On Harry's team were Mary, Lucy, Keira, Alex, Beth, Leah, Georgia, Lauren, Fran, Chloe and Lotte.

They had a large area of the hotel grounds to hide their bib and they went with a spot deep in the bushes.

"Guard this with your life," Harry said to Lauren, Chloe and Fran.

"Aye aye boss," Lauren said, saluting him. The attack plan was simple. They split into two groups and hoped for the best. Leah, Georgia, Mary and Harry went one way and the others went the other way.

It didn't take long for them to figure out where the other team had hidden their bib. Rach, Millie and Jill were all stood guarding it. As the four of them tried to subtly approach, a stick snapped under foot and they all froze.

They all bit their lips to stop themselves from laughing. It almost worked until Harry and Mary made eye contact and they all lost it. Rach, Millie and Jill heard and began running after them.

"SCATTER!" Leah shouted as the four of them started running. Harry was panting madly. Trying to outrun professional athletes was rather difficult.

He managed to gain a bit of a lead on Rach.

"You're getting old," he shouted back at her. This comment powered her on and with a quick burst of speed she caught him.

"You're dead cheeky," she said, keeping him in her arms and tickling him madly. He giggled like a little boy as Rach tickled him harder.

She eventually released him and Harry stood where he was, waiting for one of his team mates to come and free him.

Georgia came sprinting over and began crawling under his legs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Harry laughed.

"Stuck in the mud, innit?" Georgia said, making it through and standing up.

"Could've just gone under my arm but that works," he replied as they ran back towards where the other team were keeping their bib. They tried to silently make a plan as they hid behind a bush but G's actions were difficult to understand so in the end she gave up and began whispering.

"I run round the front and get Jill to chase me and then you zip in behind and get the bib."

Harry nodded to show he understood. Millie and Rach were still off chasing Leah and Mary so Jill was the only thing that stood between them and the bib.

"THIS IS SPARTA!" Georgia yelled as she got up and sprinted away.

"Bit over the top but okay," Harry said, also standing up but going the other way.

The plan worked and Jill followed after G. Harry could hear the pairs manic laughter as they disappeared off and he ran to the spot Jill had just vacated.

He spotted the bib but out of nowhere Millie appeared back.

"Heyyyy," Harry said in an attempt to distract her.

"Nice try," Millie said, lunging forward to try and grab him. In that split second he ducked and crawled through her legs, throwing his arm out and grabbing the bib as he did so.

"Get in there!" he screamed, standing up and sprinting away. Millie was on the floor, shocked at his very clever plan.

"I'VE GOT IT!" Harry yelled, loudly as he ran out to the main bit of grass. It was chaos with everyone running or being trapped. They all stopped when they heard his sentence and there was moments silence before his team came running at him.

"You little legend," Lucy cheered as she hoisted him up into the air. The rest of the team all mobbed together, happy with the win.

Once they had calmed down a little a new round went underway with the same teams as before.

This time Alex, Keira and Harry were left on defence. They were so busy chatting that they almost forgot that they were meant to be looking out for the other team.

It was a bit of a shock when Bethany England, Jess, Ella and Alessia came running at them.

Harry set after Tooney and Less and they ran away, shrieking loudly.

On the way back he bumped into Hannah and grabbed her tightly. She tried to wiggle free but Harry held firm. There was something about going against your sibling that made the super strength come out.

"I will bite you. And don't think I wouldn't because I have before," Harry threatened as she still tried to break free. This comment worked and with her safely warned off, Harry came back to where they had hidden the bib. Beth was just about to pick it up but Harry dived in and grabbed her.

They were both a bit taken a back at what had just happened and for a moment they lay there, unsure of what to do.

"How on earth have you managed that?" Keira asked as she found Harry with Beth, one of the strongest on the team, in his arms.

"I honestly don't know," Harry replied, beginning to laugh at what he'd just done. The others joined in and their mind strayed from the game until they heard a loud cheer.

Keira and Harry looked at each other- that was Meado. They sprinted off and found Leah running with Beth on her back, the bib swinging around her head.

"Get in there Meado!" Kei cheered, patting her on the back.

After eating lunch, they were all back outside, despite it being about 70 degrees.

A big volleyball tournament had been set up and they were all put into teams. Harry and Less were together and their expectations of winning were low.

They were lowered even further when in the first game, they ran straight into each other after trying to get to the same ball.

This completely set them off and they spent the rest of the game trying to stop laughing.

Many of the next few games were the same, the duo losing but having such a good time they didn't care.

"Fucking hell," Harry laughed, doubling over, as Less tripped on her own foot and went sprawling across the grass.

It was an unsuccessful sporting afternoon but a fun one nevertheless.

***