I can't speak any Irish

The girls had training and Harry went down for a swim. He loved the swimming pool and had so much fun just playing around.

He was in the middle of dragging out the unicorn floats that they stored in the cupboard when the team came in to do recovery in the cold pool.

"Do you guys wanna come in?" Harry asked as he jumped out onto the unicorn and promptly fell off. The girls all lost it and Harry resurfaced to 23 grown women laughing at him.

"I'm up for it," G said as she got out the mini pool, shivering from the cold.

"Me too," Ella agreed.

"And me," Hannah said.

"Yeah, me too," Less added.

Fifteen minutes later, they were back down, fully kitted out in their swimming costumes. Ella launched herself right in, sending a huge splash of water over the others.

"Is it cold?" Alessia asked.

"You've just been in the ice pool. You'll be fine," Harry told her.

"Fair point."

She then took a hold of Hannah in one hand and Georgia in the other and the three of them ran forward and jumped into the water.

The five of them then spent the next hour playing around in the pool and acting like total children.

Harry had had the brilliant idea of doing pool jousting with the unicorns as horses and the pool noodles as jousts. It was a lot of fun and it worked by one person grabbing the unicorn and going as fast they could while the person on top held out the noodle and tried to smack the other unicorn rider.

Chaos was the only way you could describe it. Harry had just clattered Georgia in the face when Sarina walked in. At first, they were so busy laughing that they didn't even notice. She coughed slightly to get their attention and all five of them jumped.

"Just wanted to tell you all that lunch is in ten and don't forget the team meeting afterwards," she said. It took considerable effort for her to not burst out laughing at the site of them all.

"Right thanks Sarina," Hannah said. She turned and left the room and then the five of them burst into renewed fits of laughter over being caught by the boss.

"Do you reckon she saw me get walloped?" Georgia asked.

"Probably," Harry replied, laughing harder still.

This was the kind of thing he loved. Having fun with people he cared about. It was always so much fun and things like this made him love camp all that bit more.

***

That afternoon they were travelling over to Northern Ireland. It was long and exhausting and as soon as they arrived it was time to settle down for the night.

The next morning, they ate their breakfast, Millie and Rach making everyone laugh as usual, and some of them went out to explore a bit of where they were staying.

On their walk Georgia spotted some rental bikes.

"Can we go on those?" she asked pointing at them and turning to Leah.

"Yeah, can we?" Harry asked, turning as well, a pleading look on his face.

"She's not your mum, ya know?" Keira laughed.

"I might as well be. And I suppose you can but don't you dare get injured," Leah said.

Harry and Georgia raced off like two children on Christmas morning. They paid for an hour on the bikes and set off.

It was so much fun. They cycled and laughed through the cold streets of Belfast. There were quite a few old buildings to look out but to be honest they weren't too fussed. They were just having a nice time chatting.

"Um, do you have any idea where we are?" Harry asked, stopping as he realised that they were on a much quieter street.

"Err, no. I have absolutely no idea," Georgia replied, looking around for some indicator of where they were.

"Should we ask someone?"

"Yeah, that might be a start."

"But I can't speak any Irish so you'll have to do it," Harry said.

"What?" he added when Georgia turned to look at him, a look of pure amusement on her face.

"They speak English you thicko."

"Really? It doesn't sound like it."

"They just have an accent. I can't believe you thought they spoke a different language," G said, laughing, as she started pedalling again.

When they met back up with the others, they were pink faced from the rushing wind and the effort of cycling.

***

A/N: My team drew this morning which I'm annoyed about because we deserved the win. Anyway last game of 2022, bring on 2023 :)