Chapter 1

Evelynn's pov
"Mummy mummy look at my drawing"my 5yrs old daughter said running towards me in the kitchen.

"Honey l told you not to run or else you will fall"l said softly but sternly.
"Ok l'm sorry mummy"she said.
"Its okay anyways don't you want to show me your drawing"l said to lift up her happiness a bit.

"Oh yeah look mummy, its me and you"

"Oh my sweetheart you really do know how to draw l'm so proud of you sweetheart"I said.

Oh l forgot to tell after that incident that happened 5yrs ago l got pregnant and l gave birth to my little girl. I named her Valentina Rose Romano. I wanted to find my baby daddy but when l noticed that he was non other than the cold heartless billionaire l restrained myself from confronting him since l thought that he wouldn't except me and my child so we went to spain and that'ts where we are right now me and my daughter.

She looks so much like her father she also has his eyes the only thing she got from me was my black-brown hair. She is so beautiful, adorable and cute.l love her so much.She is so smart for her age.l noticed she loves music just like me so l taught it to her.

I try so hard to keep her happy. We are not rich and we are not poor either.l work as a waitress in a nearby restaurant l'm allowed to go to work with her since there is no one to take care of her while l'm at work.So today is my day off meaning l get to spend too much time with my cute daughter.

"Tina don't you wanna bake cookies with me?"l said."l would like to mummy".She said

Valentina pov

I love my mummy she is the best mummy in the whole world.l love baking cookies,cakes etc with her.

After me and my mummy finished baking the cookies we  went to play with a piano, she taught me how to play with some instruments.Did l tell you that my mummy has a very beautiful voice she knows how to play almost all instruments so she taught me and l learned everything quickly since l'm a fast learner.

"Baby its time to sleep now"my mum said we were watching Beauty and the beast.
"But mummy it hasn't even finished yet"l said with my cute voice.
"No young lady you are going to have to sleep right now"my mum said sternly with a serious face.
"Ok mummy"l said about to cry but then l remembered my mum telling me that good girls don't cry so l didn't cry.

"Good girl my baby come on"my mum said turning off the tv an picking me up and went to our room, me amd mum shared a room since she couldn't afford to make 2 bedrooms.

"Mummy we going to work tomorrow"l asked.
"Yes honey now lets sleep okay?"
"Okay good night mummy"l said
"Good night to you too baby"she replied.

Evelynn pov

l woke up in the morning cuddled up with my daughter.l smilled when looked at her little hand that was on my waist and her peaceful and cute face that has a pout on it. l walked to the bathroom and did my business readying myself for work.After l was done l went back into the bedroom and saw that my sweetheart was still sleeping, l worked over to her"Hey baby its wakey wakey time"l always wake her up saying this.

"No mum l don't wanna wake up"she grumbled.l wonder where she got this attitude from l bet its from her father though.

Anyways l picked her up and bathed her that's when she got up after that l dressed her.

"Now its time for breakfast lets go"l said.

"Mom l'm full"tina said
"But baby you only ate 3 spoons how can you say you are full"l asked her.
"But l am full"she argued
"Ok how about this if you finish your breakfast l will give you 2 cookies"l said knowing very well the love she had for cookies.
"Really?"she said
"Yeah"I replied

Aftet 10 minutes she finished her whole breakfast and looked at me bringing her hand forward"Cookies"she said sounding serious
l chuckled and gave her cookies she ate them with a smile on her face.Oh my god my daughter is really adorable.

"Lets go baby"l said picking her up and got out of the house to my small car l sat her at the back and put the car belt around her and went to the driver's sit and went on our way to the restaurant l failed to notice that l was not putting on a belt.While l was still busy talking,singing and laughing with my
daughter a car run over ours leaving ot upside down.I was badly injured and l could feel blood coming out of my head at that time l knew l wouldn't be able to survive.

My daugher was fine because she was protected by the safety belt l put around her she only had little bruises her and there."l-lo-ve y-y-you a l-lot b-baby a-always r-eme-mber t-that a-and l-l w-want y-you t-to b-be h-happy a-always. F-follow y-your d-dreams a-and m-make m-me p-proud my d-dear d-don't w-worry I-will b-be looking a-after you f-from a-above.D-don't f-forget a-about m-me t-though"I chuckled blood coming out of my mouth.

"Mommy what's wrong why are you crying".she said with tears on her eyes.l saw a picemen trying to take her out "l-love y-you Rose"l said for the last time.

3rd pov

"Mummy its wakey wakey time please wake up"a little girl said to her mother with tears on her eyes.

"Sir please tell my mom to wake up"she said to the policeman

"I'm sorry my dear you mother went to the angels they are going to take care of here there"he said

"Was l too bad for her that the angels took her"she mumbled.
"No my dear she loved you really didn't you hear what she said and she will be watching you from above"he said pointimg to the sky."Now lets go amd treat your bruises yeah?"he continued.

"Yeah wait a minute please"the little girl said and turned to look at her mother's corpse.
"I love you too mother and l will never forget about you and l will surely make you proud"she said and went with the policeman.

'She sure is smart for her age'the policeman thought while looking at the little girl.