Chapter 3

Val's pov

"We have arrived Rose" said my dad using my maiden name.I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "Where is the house daddy"l asked confused because there was no house infront of me.

My dad chuckled"It's behind you Rose"my dad said
"Oh"l said embarrassed.

When l turned around l saw a huge beautiful...no gorgeous mansion."Wow your mansion is gorgeous daddy"l said still gaping at the mansion infront of me.

The mansion

"It's our mansion baby

"It's our mansion baby. Now let's go inside"he said picking me up and we passed by the guards while l was waving at them.

The inside was even more gorgeous.
"It's bed time now bambina.l will show you the whole house tomorrow it's late"My dad said walking us to what l presume was the bedroom.

"This is your room"said dad while putting me on the bed.l didn't get a chance to look at my room since l was really sleepy.

"My room is next to yours so if you need anything come to me okay"said my dad and l only nodded my head.
"Goodnight baby"dad said while kissing my forehead and walked towards the door.
"Goodnight to you too daddy"l said before l went off to dreamlands.

I woke up in the middle of the night and after trying so hard to go back to sleep l failed."Oh god I can't fall asleep again"l said 'what should l do.......oh l have an idea how about l cuddle with dad maybe then l will sleep again' l thought"Yeah I should do just that"

I went out of my room and snicked inside the room next to mine...my dad's room.l walked slowly to avoid waking him up.l tip toed to my dad's bed, climbed on it and cuddled with him. After sometime l fell asleep.

Lorenzo's pov

I woke up in the morning and l felt weight on top of me when l looked down l noticed that it was my daughter, she was completely on top of me. She was sleeping peacefully with a pout on her face."Oh how cute"l said smiling and brushing her hair.

"My daughter is really beautiful" l said admiring her.

It's funny because before l got to know my daughter, all of my businesses were my first priority but right now she, my daughter is and will always be my first priority. I want to spent all of my time with her, in short l don't want to go to work l wanna stay with her.But l can't do that since l have businesses to tend to and l need to teach that f*cking Caruso a lesson which is to never f*ck with me.

But l wonder who will take care of my daughter while I'm at work l mean l know l can take her with me but l don't want her to be exposed to those stupid annoying paparazzi people, they just don't know the term privacy.

Oh l should...whatever l don't want to leave my daughter with a stranger, so l will just take her with me to work, l will hide her face though when those people are there.