Chapter 19

Val's pov

The person who badged in was non other than MY DAD.Yep you guessed it right my dad.

"What the fuck asshole l told you that you can't meet her and why on earth are you holding her"my dad yelled standing at the entrance of the living room.

"Well as l was saying my name is Reece..."the intruder said ignoring my dad before l cut him off.

"Hawkins?"l asked excitedly and he looked at me with amusement.

"Yes Reece Hawkins your asshole of a father's cousin"he said.

"Oh my god l'm a big fan of yours... well not really but l like some of your songs"l said truthfully.

Yes l'm not a big fan of his but l do like some of his songs.

"Oh really that's good to hear even though I would have loved it if you were my fan"he said sounding sad?

"Don't worry uncle Reece l will listen to your other songs maybe then just maybe l will be your fan"l said.

"You called me uncle"he said smiling.

"Yes, it's okay l can call you Reece" l said, maybe he didn't like me calling him uncle.

"No l love uncle"he said happily.

"Uncle Reece since you just arrived l will show you my music room tomorrow you need to rest. Let's go let me show you the guest room"l said after he put me down and l grabbed his hand.

"You already replaced me Val"Uncle Marc said sadly.

"No Uncle Marc l'm not replacing you, you are and will always be my uncle"l said.

"Excuse me ma'am Reece is not sleeping here, he can sleep at a hotel or something but not here"my dad said and l looked at him

"No l can't let my uncle Reece sleep at a hotel when there are many rooms here"l said

"I'm the owner of the house little lady"my dad said

"No we are both owners of this house"l said

"Yes we are but l'm the main owner."he said.

"But l'm still the owner. Let's go uncle l will show you your room."l said and we walked to the 2nd floor.

"You can choose the room that catches your eye from here uncle"l said and looked at him to find that he was already looking at me amused.

"Any room is fine. You are very brave hey you could talk to Lorenzo like that"my uncle said.

"Well l couldn't just let him make you stay at a hotel"l said.

"Thanks..."he said and l noticed that l haven't told him my name.

"Oh my name Valentina but you can call me val"l said

"Thanks Val"he said

"You are welcome Uncle Reece, let me leave you while you take rest."l said and left back to the living room.

I spotted my dad and he was talking to uncle Marc.

I went to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry dad if l offended you by letting uncle Reece sleep here l just thought it was the right thing to do"l said

"You don't have to apologize Rose we were just joking with each other l will never let him sleep at a hotel when there are rooms here he knows that too. We are just like that, we always joke together"he said

"I will get going now it's late"Uncle Marc said but before he could go l stopped him by giving him a hug.

"You will always be my uncle, uncle Marc"l said before breaking the hug.

"I know Val, l know"he said and left.

"Let's go to bed now Rose you have school tomorrow"my dad said

"But dad l can't go to school l have to show Uncle Reece my music room"l said and pouted.

"You will show it to him after school baby you can't skip school plus big girls never skip school and you're my big girl"he said

"Ok"l said and we went to my room and he made me take a bath and wear my pyjamas and he put me in my bed and left but not before wishing me a goodnight.

Immediately when he left l took my pillow and went to his room.

"Yes baby?"my dad said upon seeing me near his bed.

"Can l sleep here with you?"l asked him.

"Of course baby you don't have to ask come on climb up."he said and l climbed up and cuddled with him.

"Goodnight dad l love you"l said

"Goodnight princess l love you too"he said and kissed my forehead. After sometime we both fell asleep.