Chapter 43

Val's pov

When I arrived home, I went straight to my room, took off my school's uniform, and wore casual clothing before going to my music room.

After some time, Mari came into inside my music room after knocking.

"Ma'am your dad has called, he wants to speak to you"

"Dad?!" I said as I stood up. Mari gave me her phone, which dad had called on. I guess he tried to call me first, but since I left my phone and my laptop in my room, I couldn't answer him.

"Hey papà" I said, smiling. He made a video call, by the way.

"Ciao principessa, come stai?"

T:Hello Princess, how are you

"Non sto bene, papà. Mi manchi così tanto. Inoltre, sono arrabbiato con te perché vivi senza dirmelo."

T:I'm not well, dad. I miss you so much. Besides, I'm mad at you for living without telling me.

"Mi dispiace tesoro, è stato un incontro inaspettato, avvenuto all'improvviso, quindi ho dovuto imbarcarmi rapidamente su un volo. Mi dispiace davvero e mi manchi anche tu."

T: Sorry sweetheart, it was an unexpected meeting, which happened suddenly, so I had to quickly board a flight. I'm really sorry and I miss you too.

"Quando torni¿"

T:When are you coming back

"Non so quando ma so che sarà presto"

T:I don't know when, but I know it will be soon

"Va bene. Oh papà, posso uscire per una festa sabato?"

T:All right. Oh, dad, can I go out for a party on Saturday

"No, you can't, Rose, you know that I have many enemies around what if they hurt you?"

"They won't, dad, please. I won't return home late, I promise, pretty please." I said.

"Alright, just be careful." He said after sighing.

"You are the best dad ever." I smiled at him.

"С того дня, как ты потерял маму, я стараюсь, стараюсь сделать тебя менее одиноким," he mumbled in Russian and I couldn't understand what he said.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Princess,"

"I love you so much," I said, showing him a finger heart.

"I love you too, principessa. Bye, I will talk to you later, " he said

"Take care of yourself, dad." That's the last thing I said before he dropped the call.

"I'm sorry for making you wait for so long, Mari," I said, handing her phone back to her.

"It's okay,"

"Where are Charlotte and Hayley?"

"They went shopping." She said.

"Okay," I said.

*****

We were sitting in the dining room eating dinner by we, I meant I, Hayley and her mother. I was eating food quietly as they conversed with each other.

"Are you sure the dress I bought would be the best one at the party, mom?" Hayley said

"Why, of course dear, but if you want to buy another, you could do that."

"I want to look the best for him, I want him to see me, and only me."

"Obviously, I mean look at you, who would resist that look, and when you wear the dress, you will get more beautiful and sexy" Wow, I can only imagine how the dress looks like.

"You know I can't wait for the party. Oh my god, I have to do my hair and nails."

"Don't worry, I called a cosmetologist, and she will be here tomorrow."

What on the f*cking hell is wrong with these people. I mean, come on, you are going for a party, not your wedding. I wonder who this person she is getting for is.

"Oh my god yes!!I love you, mom," she exclaimed happily.

"Of course darling, you have to show yourself off to your future husband." This is just absurd.

"On this upcoming party, I want his attention to be only on me so that all those crazy girls know who he belongs to."

"Yes, yes, sweetheart, he is yours only, and you must make sure he knows it. You must marry that rich boy, I want the best for you. " I'm sick of hearing these people's nonsense.

"What are you doing?" Charlotte asked as I was about to stand up.

"I'm standing up?"

"I can see you're standing up,"

"Well then, why are you asking? If you don't have anything to say, then I will get going."

"I heard you were speaking to Lorenzo. Is that true?" She asked

"Yes."

"That's not fair, I want to speak to him too," Hayley whined, causing me to roll my eyes.

"What were you speaking about?" Charlotte asked again.

"It's none of your business,"

"Of course it is bitch, I'm your mother"

"You will never be my mother, I only had and will always have one mother in my heart"

"Oh you mean the slut who gave birth to you"

"My mom is not a slut, she is NOT like you, she was a good mother who cared about her child unlike you who uses her child to seduce rich boys, that's so sick of you, are you even a mother?" I said everything that was in my mind because I was hurt. How dare she talk about my mother like that.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, how could you talk to my mother like that" Hayley decided to butt herself in.

"What I said is nothing but the truth. How can someone like her be called a mother? " I looked at Charlotte. She was furious, but she tried to mask it.

"Listen here, Valentiina, you are right. I'm not like your mother because I'm beautiful, that's why I'm married, whereas for her, she died single, I bet Lorenzo did not want to marry a woman like her." She said smugly.

"You're so wrong, Charlotte. My mother was the most beautiful woman ever,her beauty was natural, unlike you, who baked your face with makeup, plus whoever told you, you were beautiful, was lying to you. And moreover, for your own information, my dad loved my mother, and he still loves her. The reason why they aren't married is because my mom never wanted dad to find her." I said.

"Get out of your fantasy because dad will never love you, he will never love a woman who sleeps with other men even when she is married, he will never love a woman who doesn't know how to take care of her own daughter and teach her good manners, he will never love you because he has only my mother and I in his heart, he..." I was about to continue, but Charlotte cut me off.

"Shut up," Charlotte furiously said as she stood up on her chair, almost knocking it down.

She looked at me menacingly.

"You, how dare you, no wonder why your mother left you, it's because you don't have manners, she couldn't bear to stay with you so she died leaving you, your mother did not love you at all,she did not" Charlotte said. She knew too well that by just saying that, my heart would break.

"No, my mom loved me, and she still does," I said lowly.

"She does not,"

"You are lying she does love me," I said before running to my room.

___________________________

Vote and comment, please❤️

How is this chapter?