Chapter 21

Val's pov

I'm 12yrs old now. I have turned 12yrs 3 months ago in those years a lot has happened. Dad's father who l thought to be dead forced dad to marry a bitch l mean woman, to top it all that woman has a whor..l mean daughter my age she is just 1yr older than me. It all happened when l was 9yrs old. I think the old man doesn't even like me not like I do anyways.

This mother and daughter duo are witches l'm telling you, they like plotting against me. I mean don't they have lives or something.

The bitc l mean mother's name is Charlotte and the whor l mean daughter is Hayley

This whor l mean Hayley took all of my friends from me except for Emilo of course. Emilo is my best friend l love him so much as a friend of course, l knew that he will always be with me unlike Lily and Luca who were like plastics were taken by wind. Them being plastics and Hayley being wind.

"Val dear come downstairs or the food will get cold and you have school"This woman has never spoken to me like that unless dad was downstairs. They like pretending infront of him.

I know that dad knows about the way they treat me when he's not around but he just ignores it and that hurts more to be honest but I know there must be a reason he does that.

I looked at my myself to see if l was presentable enough to go to school

The outfit👆

I walked to my dad kissed him on the cheek and sat down. Yep l haven't left that habit of mine.

"Good morning dad"l said

"Good morning baby"he said back.
We began eating our food while Charlotte was waiting for her daughter.

"Good morning Val"Charlotte said and l nodded.

"You ate without me again"a cringey voice that gave me creeps said.

"No baby l'm waiting for you, now come sit or you will be late for school"the mother said to the daughter while me and my dad continued eating our food. Like father like daughter l guess.

What the fudge is she wearing, it looks like she is going to a strip club instead of school l mean come on isn't she like 13 or something. Whatever let me just mind my business.

"Are you ready to go now"my dad asked me after we finished our breakfast and l nodded.

"Ok let's go"he said and we stoop up

"Daddy"Argh the squeaky voice said again.

"Yes Hayley"my dad said and I can see that he was frustrated but tried to mask it.

"Why aren't you dropping me too"Hayley said

"You not done with your breakfast"my dad said with an emotionless face. He only shows emotions when he is with Me, Marco or uncle Reece.

Talking of Uncle Reece l talked to him last night with my phone 'yes dad bought me an iphone 12 pro max on my 12th birthday as a present' he said he is coming soon.

"Yeah but l'm full let's go"Hayley said and walked with us to the car.

She was about to sit on the passenger sit when dad stopped her.

"What are you doing"he asked

"Sitting down?"she said confused.

"When have you ever sat on the passenger seat when l'm driving?"he asked with his cold voice.

"But l'm the older on.."she said before being cut off

"I said when have you ever sat on the passenger seat when I'm driving"he said his cold voice very calm and dangerous

"I have never"she answered.

"Then stop wasting our time and sit at the back. Let's go Rose"When we passed each other Hayley just glared at me and l just shrugged it off and sat on the passenger sit while she sat at the back.

When we arrived at school we got off but not before dad kissed my forehead.

"Have a good day Rose"he said and drove off.

Emilo too hasn't dropped his habbit of waiting for me at the front of the school. We still have our bracelet and we have never took them off.

"Hello Val"he said hugging me tight and l returned the hug.

"Hello Em how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm good and you?"he asked me back.

"I'm great let's go or we will be late"l said and we went our first lesson which was Maths.

This is Hayley 👆

Hayley's mom, Charlotte 👆

Roger. He is Lorenzo's father and Valentina's grandfather