Chapter 46

Val's pov

Ray was harshly pulled away from me.
I looked at the person who pulled him and was surprised to see an angry Em.

He punched Ray so hard that he fell to the floor, coughing out blood. He walked towards him and picked him up only to give him two punches again, making him fall down on the floor.

"Stand" with that one word from Em, the bloody Ray who was unrecognizable on the floor stood up, trembling.

"E-e-em-ilio," he stuttered. Em whispered something to Ray, which made Ray look at me in horror before he gave him another punch again, and this time Ray fell to the floor unconscious.

Em turned his gaze to me, he looked devilishly handsome and the aura around him was so cold but still I wasn't frightened, his gaze then turned to the stupid boys who were shivering while holding me, if looks could kill they will by now be ten feet underground.

I looked behind Em to see one of his friends. He was also surprised.

Em walked towards me. The boys beside me were so scared, they were shivering, and they even released their hold on me.

He gave each of the 3 boys one punch, and they all fell to the floor with a broken noise.

"P-p-pl-ease f-f-for-give u-us," one of the boys stuttered.

"Scram along with your shitty boss," Em said. His tone was so cold and dangerous that it even made me shiver a bit. The boys didn't wait to be told twice. They stood up and rushed to their boss to pick him up before they disappeared from Em's sight.

"Если бы они причинили тебе хоть малейшую боль, клянусь, я бы замучил их до смерти вместе с их семьями." He murmed as he checked me out for any injury.

T:If they caused you even the slightest pain, I swear I would torture them to death along with their families.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"Then why were you crying?" he asked as he wiped my tears.

"H-he, he w-was just a-about t-to..." I hugged him so tight, and he returned the hug. Caressing my hair.

"I-I was so scared Em"

"It's okay. Do you feel any pain, though?" He asked, and I shook my head.

He suddenly picked me up, and my legs were around his waist and my hands around his neck.

"Em put me down it's so embarrassing," I said, looking at his shocked friend and the shocked beaten boy.

"Keep quiet. There is nothing to be embarrassed about," he said as he took my backpack and gave it to his friend to hold.

Excuse me, that's my bag, and I can hold it myself.

"Put me down, I have to see the beaten boy." I felt him tense after I said that.

"Why would you see him?" He asked.

"I want to see if he is fine,"

"Of course he is fine, right?" He said, and he looked at the beaten boy waiting for his answer.

"Y-ye-s I- I'm f-fine, t-thank y-you for y- your h-help" he stuttered, not daring to look at Em in the eyes.

"So she almost got hurt whole trying to save you?" Em asked the boy making him more scared.

"I-l'm s-sorry"the poor boy said.

"You are lucky that she wasn't hurt or else I wouldn't have spared you"