Chapter 26

VAL'S POV

"Hey Val" Em said. Right now we were walking on the corridor towards the entrance after our last class.

"Yes?" I said.

"I heard from my dad that you are going to America with your uncle Reece is that true?"

"Yeah" I said.

"Why?"he asked and stopped walking.

I too stopped and turned to look at him only to find that he looked sad?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Nevermind" he said and walked outside to his driver who was already waiting for him.

He didn't even say goodbye to me this time. That's the first time he ever did that, I wonder what got into him to be so angry like this.

"Val let's go" someone said interrupting my thoughts.

"Uncle Marc?" I said seeing uncle Marc Infront of me along with an annoyed Hayley.

"You are wasting our time idiot" Hayley said but I ignored her.

"Yes it's me, let's go" he said and took my hand as we walked to the car.

Once we were both inside we set off to the mansion.

As soon as I went inside the house to the living room, I saw something I didn't expect to see.

"Surprise!" Uncle Reece said smiling at me. I didn't move because I was still shocked.

"Well I guess someone is not happy to see me, so I must leave. Bye brother" Uncle Reece said feigning hurt.

Am I dreaming

"No Rose you ain't dreaming" Oops I guess I said that out loud.

"Uncle Reece!" I shouted out of excitement and jumped on uncle Reece's arms after I was out of my shocked state.

"Uncle Reece is that really you?" I said kissing both of his cheeks.

"Yep it's me in the flesh Val, I never thought you will miss me this much" he laughed.

"Can someone explain to me what on earth is going on" Hayley said with her attitude.

"Who is this kid Enzo?"Uncle Reece asked my dad

"Oh, you mean her, well she is umm..." Dad said before pausing.

"Well uncle Reece, dad got married and his wife already had a kid and that kid happens to be her" I said pointing at Hayley.

My dad sent me a grateful look and I smiled at him.

"Oh, I see" uncle Reece said.

"Hello, didn't you guys hear what I said?" Hayley said

"She sounds like a b*tch"uncle Reece whispered to me.

"Oh she is" I whispered back then we both burst out with laughter making both dad and uncle Marc look at us weirdly.

"Hayley this is Reece Hawkins my cousin and Rose's uncle"dad said.

"What!! Reece Hawkins as in the famous artist?"the shocked Hayley said.

"Yeah"

"Oh my god, oh my god I can't believe this, my uncle is the popular music star in the whole world" Hayley shouted. I guess she didn't hear the part that he is my uncle only mine.

"Oh my god Reece Hawkins I mean uncle I'm a huge fan of yours" she said pulling both of uncle Reece's hands making me almost fall down to the floor.

"Carefull or you will make her fall"uncle Reece said putting me down so I stand on my feet.

"Can you sing one of your songs to me, oh my god I can't wait to tell my friends that my uncle is Reece Hawkins"

"What's the commotion about?" Charlotte said as she got inside the house.

"Mom come and see my dad's cousin"

"Your dad's cousin? Is that what the commotion about?"

"He is Reece Hawkins mom the famous music star and my uncle"

"What!!? Reece Hawkins".

"Yes mom"

"Oh my God, are you kidding me" Charlotte said shocked.

"I never thought I was this famous" uncle Reece said.

Like mother like daughter I guess. *Sigh*

Time skip
3hrs

" Well brother your wife and that Hayley daughter of yours are...what can I say? They are something" uncle Reece said. Right now dad and uncle Reece were inside my room trying to put me to sleep even though I'm like 12yrs old.

"I know, there's no need to remind me" that's the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

LORENZO'S POV

After Rose fell asleep I went to my home office along with Reece.

"So about Val are you sure I can take her?" Reece asked.

Can I really be apart from her for a long time? Do I really have a choice? Should I really let her go?

But this is for her own safety so I think I should let her go, it's not like she will be gone forever as long as she is safe from Roger I'm fine.

"Enzo?"

"Yes I'm sure, it's for her safety, Roger is on the loose right now he knows every movement she makes when she is here in Italy so it's best when she is out of this country" I said.

"Don't worry Enzo and don't be sad I will surely take good care of my favorite niece" Reece smirked at me.

"You are making me to reconsider my decision of handing over my baby girl to you"

"You wouldn't, remember, she needs to be safe and she is going to be safe when she is out of Italy"

"Stupido stronzo" I said

T:Stupid asshole

"I don't know what you said but I know it's along the lines stupid but whatever"he said

"When are you planning on returning to America?"I asked

"I was thinking tomorrow night"

"What the actual fuck, are crazy, that's too early, i need to spend some time with my daughter after all I don't know when she will return"

"Relax, I'm joking we will leave in 4 days time"

"Make it at least 6" I said

"I will make that 3 days" Reece smirked and I can see that he is enjoying this.

"How about 5"

"If you don't agree with 3 days then it will be 2 or maybe 1 day" he said

"Okay okay 3 days is fine" I quickly said knowing too well that he wasn't joking.

"That's cool then, it's all sorted, I will tell my lovely niece tomorrow, to start packing now so she won't forget some of her things, Ciao brother have a good evening" Reece said happily and went out of my office.

________________________

Vote and comment please 🥺❤️

I made this chapter long as a form of appreciation to the readers🥰

Thank u guys again😊