Chapter 32

Val's pov

"Okay, now answer my questions," I said to Nick after we finished putting our stuff into our lockers.

"So, where should I begin?"

"Anywhere as long as you answer my questions."

"Okay, well, the fearless four are basically the most important figures of the school, you should do your outmost best to never be on their bad side, they are very dangerous especially their boss, their boss is worse than the devil, I've heard many things about him..." he whispered and looked around us to see if people heard him.

"And all of those things are bad. The 6th floor is where they reside most of the time if they are not in class. The other part of the 6th floor is where we do our swimming lessons and PE classes. You know, one of the fearless four's parents owns this school. The lockers on the 6th floor are five, four are already occupied, and the fifth well now you are occupying it." He shrugged

The fearless four...WOW, what a name, pftt.

"Can you tell me their na..."

"No more questions, missy. We arrived at the cafeteria. " he said as we walked to the line to collect our food.

After we collected our food, I followed Nick as he went to the table far away from others at the corner where 2 girls were already seated. The other girl's back was facing us so I couldn't see her, but the other one was looking at us with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Alia," the girl who was facing us said to me. "and this is Ever..." Avera continued as the girl whose back was facing us turned to look at us.

"Eve?" I asked, shocked after I saw the girl's face.

"Val!" She exclaimed happily, standing up from her chair and giving me a tight hug, which I returned happily to.

"Eve, it's really you," I said, breaking the hug and looking at her as I smiled happily. This is my best friend, my sister, Everly Hart, the one I was home schooled with at NYC.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. My name is Valentina, " I said, giving Alia an apologetic smile.

"It's okay, I understand. Can we sit down now?" She said, and we all nodded and sat down. I sat beside Eve, I still couldn't believe that she was here too, neither dad nor uncle Reece told me.

"Okay, will you guys tell us how you knew each other?" Nick asked.

"Well, Val is my best best friend. we were home schooled together in New York. My dad and her uncle are friends." Eve answered him.

"So how did you know Nick and Alia, Eve?" I asked her.

"Well, I was partnered with Alia on my first day here, which was 2 days ago, and we kinda of clicked and hanged out together. That's when I met Nick," she said.

"How did you meet Nick, Valentina?" Alia asked.

"Um... I kinda of needed help from the principal's office to collect my schedule since I did not know the way." I said slightly embarrassed.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Valentina. This school is huge, I understand since I sometimes get lost a lot, too, " Alia said.

"Your friend is so sweet, Nick," I said.

"Actually, she is not my friend. She's my girlfriend." He said.

"Wow, really? You make a pretty good couple. Nick, do you have a friend?"

"Yes, it's you,"

"Well, since I'm your friend, I wish you all the best in your relo."

"Thanks, Valentina," Alia said, blushing so hard.

After some time, the cafeteria door was banged open and made the hall become silent. In came 3 tall and attractive guys. They strolled to the table that was not in the center but was surely the center of attention.

"Who are they?" I asked after they sat down and as the chattering in the hall started.

"They are the fearless four, the ones I told you about,"

"But they they are three, not four"

"Their boss and the most dangerous is not here," Nick replied

"Oh okay, can you tell me more about them?"

"I'm gonna start with Lucian Esposito , his parents are the owners of this school. They are real estate agents, and they have few hotels over this country. They are pretty rich.

Next, we have Adrian Amadeo . Well, his parents own many airlines around the country. He is calm and composed, and he is also an art artist. They are rich as well.

Then we have Jayden Morris, his parents are the owners of most museums around the world, they also own some hotels around the world, he is also a rapper. They are wealthy, too.

Last but not least, their boss. I don't know why these 3 call him boss. He is dangerous,sinister, cunning, devious, and other words you could use to describe a devil. No one has ever seen him smile. His parents are billionaires, but he, he is a trillionaire, I heard he has many different companies across the world, and he does illegal businesses. Everyone who tried to find out what illegal business he does was reported to never be found again. He is his own boss. No one in this school has ever gone near him. His name is E..." Before Nick could continue, the siren rang.

"Oops, I guess we have to go to our classes. Bye. I will see you after school." Nick said as he stood up along with Alia and went to their next class.

"Hey, but you didn't tell me the name," I said, but he unfortunately he was already gone.

"Do you know his name, Eve?" I ask Eve, who was busy chewing her burger as if she hasn't heard the siren. She looked at me and shook her head.

"I have never even seen him, since I came 2 days ago," she said.

"Let's go to our class, I think I have history with you," I said, and she stood up with her burger.

"Put the burger down, Eve."

"But..." she tried to protest

"Now or we will be late for class," she finally complied, and we ran to our next class, which thankfully, she knew the way to.

_____________________

Vote and comment ❤️