Chapter 25

Lorenzo's pov

I heard what my daughter said yesterday it's not like I was asleep it hurts to know that I hurt her by ignoring what they do to her well not physically.

I sighed and smiled when I saw my little baby cuddled next to me. I kissed her checks and unwrapped her arms from around me. I went to the bathroom and showered before wearing my suit in my walk in closet.

I came out to see my baby still asleep cuddled to the pillow.

"Sweetheart wake up you have to prepare to go to school" I said

"No papà, non voglio andare a scuola" she said but her voice was muffled because her face was on the pillow. And yeah she learnt how to speak Italiano.

T: No dad I don't wanna go to school

"Non farmi ripetere Rose" I said sternly.

T: Don't make me repeat myself Rose

She groaned but woke up nonetheless, she rubbed her sleepy eyes with a pout.

"Come on stand up and go prepare yourself" I said trying to hold a chuckle and my amused face with a stern look.

"Yes dad" she stood up and walked out of my room to hers but not before closing the door.

I laughed after she left before walking downstairs to the dining room.

On my way to the dining room when I was passing the third floor I saw Charlotte walking out if her room. Yep we don't share a room and that will never happen. She saw me and flashed me a smile which I didn't return of course.

You see I really hate this bitch with all my heart and I don't like her daughter.

It's not like I don't see the way they treat my daughter it's just that if I take action against them, I'm afraid that f*cking Roger might harm my daughter.

"Hi honey" she seductively said walking towards me making me cringe in disgust.

"You see I didn't like the way you talked to me last night. We never know what will happen to Valentina when your dad comes to hear of this" she threatened with a smile which I wish I could wipe out of her face.

"Look Charlotte you may do whatever the hell you want but just know that if anything happens to my daughter I won't spare you even that little idiot of yours" I spat.

"Mark my words, soon you and your father will wish you never crossed paths with me, the day will come where I will make sure that you pay for everything you and your little fool did to my daughter" I said and continued to walk downstairs leaving her behind.

Upon arriving at the dining table I sat ony usual seat at the head of the table which was already filled with food on top.

I scrolled down social media while I was waiting for Rose so we can eat breakfast together.

"Hi daddy" I heard a squeaky voice whilst I was busy scrolling. I looked up my phone to see Hayley looking at me with what was supposed to look like puppy eyes but to me it looked like she was constipated. Anyways I have to act nice.

"Yes?" I said looking at her.

She sat next to her mother who I just noticed sitting to my left, I guess I didn't notice when she arrived.

"Will you please give me some money so that I go shopping for the latest fashion ideas after school" she said.

"No" I said and went back to scrolling on my phone.

"Please daddy"she said with crocodile tears threatening to fall.

"Don't cry honey he will give you the money for sure" her mother said. They only know how to waste money and showoff nothing more.

"Whatever I don't care just know that you will be using your own money which is in your account not mine" I said.

"But why? you always let Valentina use your card, not the money you send to her account" she said but I just shrugged her off.

"Buongiorno papà" Rose said kissing my cheek before sitting down.

T: Good morning dad

"Buongiorno tesoro, come stai?"

T:Good morning sweetheart, how are you?

"Sto bene"she said and we started eating.

T:I'm good

"Papà"

"Sì, Rosa?"

T:Yes, Rose

"Quando verrà lo zio Reece?"

T:When will uncle Reece come

"Sei così disperato da volermi lasciare?" I asked feigning hurt.

T: You're so desperate to leave me

"Sì" she smirked at me. This little kid.

T:Yes

"Can you talk using a language we both understand" Charlotte said looking annoyed.

"No" I said bluntly.

"Comunque Rose Reece arriverà presto, non so quando perché ha detto che voleva farti una sorpresa"

T: Anyway Rose Reece is coming soon, I don't know when because he said he wanted to surprise you

"Okay"

"Now finish up so I drop you guys to school" I said.

____________________________

A/n:I actually didn't know what to write in this chapter.