Chapter 47

Val's pov

"That will be the end of our English lesson today, guys. You may head to your new lesson, " our English Ms Kyoto said.

"I feel like this lesson passed by so fast, don't you think so too?" Eve said as we packed out stuff into our bags.

"Atleast today I didn't have to attend English with that slutty bitch of your sister" she continued before I could even respond to her.

"I really don't like her. She's such a pain in the ass, " I hummed at her as we walked out of the English class.

"What's your next lesson, by the way?" she asked.

"Music"

"Mine's Biology. I guess I will see you after school then"

"Yeah, see you after school." With that, we went opposite ways.

I was busy looking down at the school map on my phone. I was actually using the map to guide me to my music class. Although I've been in this school for almost like 3 weeks, I use the school map to still find a way to most of my classes.

Don't blame me. Rather blame this school for being so huge with so many classes.

Okay, now back to the present. As I was looking down my phone, I ended up bumbing onto someone, and my phone fell. Oh my god wait...my phone fell.

"Holy shit," I said, not caring about the person who bumped into me. The fact that my phone fell was the only thing in my mind.

It fell flat on the floor, I was afraid to pick it up, praying that it didn't have a crack.

"Oh please, don't have a crack, please don't have a crack," I prayed as I turned it around slowly to look at the screen. 

"Thank God." I sighed in relief when I noticed that there was no crack.

I turned the phone on to look at the time.

"Oh f*ck, I'm gonna be late." I stood up from the floor. "Sorry about bumbing into you," I said before I ran to my music lesson. I didn't even look at the person who I bumbed into.

I was just praying that I didn't get late for my lesson cause my music teacher Ms Beatrice can be a little...extra sometimes if you know what I mean.

I was once again relieved when I arrived inside the music class because I arrived before Ms Beatrice. 

"Morning everyone," Ms. Beatrice said the moment she entered the classroom.

"Today we will be using music instruments, each one of you will pick an instrument they want to use, then you will play it for us to show us what you got."The moment Ms Beatrice finished talking, a blonde haired boy got inside the class.

"Adrian Amadeo, care tell us why you're late?" Ms Beatrice asked the blonde haired boy.

"I'm sorry, Ms Beatrice. I was caught up with something," the boy said.

"Okay, just don't do it again," not so Suprisengly Ms Beatrice did not punish him, I mean, if I remember correctly, he is also a member of the fearless four. This is so not fair.

The boy, Adrian's gaze, met mine, and he sent me a smile. All the girls here were squealing and gawking at him.

"He's so beautiful,"

"I could look at him and never get bored,"

"How can someone be so charming?"

"He really lives up to his name, prince charming,"

"Look at his beautiful smile,"

"I wish he was my boyfriend,"

"I admit he is beautiful, but my heart is only for Emilio," another girl said, and that made me look at her. She was behind me, surrounded by what I could say were her friends.

"Britney and your friends, could you keep quiet unless you want to come up here and say what I was about to say?" Ms Beatrice said.

"We are sorry ma'am," Britney, the girl who was just talking about Em, said.

"Okay, so I'm going to call you guys one by one. The person I call will choose an instrument and play it for us. Linda, you are the first one, " Ms. Beatrice said.

Linda chose to play a violin. It was very good.

After 5 people were called, it was now Britney's turn. She chose to play a flute and she wasn't that bad either.

"That's good, Britney," Ms. Beatrice said after Britney finished playing. She walked down arrogantly and overconfident.

"That was so amazing, Britney, you're the best," one of her friends complemented her.

"Of course I'm amazing and wonderful, I know that there was no need for you to tell me.  No one can perform better than me, " she arrogantly said.

"Valentina it's your turn" Ms Beatrice said.

I walked over the many instruments thinking of what to chose until I decided to just go with the piano.

I sat down on the piano stool and looked at the piano.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. You can do this. I thought to myself before opening my arms.

I played River flows in you by Yiruma. It was a nice song, and I loved it.

After I was done, I was met with silence. I looked at Ms Beatrice, waiting for her to say something only to find her looking at me shocked.

"I guess you didn't like it," I said, dejected.

"What no, that my dear was what I call perfect no even perfect cannot describe that," she smiled lookingat me as if i was some kind of a diamond, and people clapped hands for me.

"Wow, that was wonderful, my child, the way you moved your fingers, oh my god, I can't believe this." she looked at me again.

"Thank you, Ms Beatrice," I said as I stood up and went to where other students were. I could feel Britney's glare, but I just chose to ignore it.

"I think that was all for today's lesson, children," Ms Beatrice said.

"Hey," someone's said from beside me as I walked out of the class. I looked at the person to find that it was that blonde haired guy.

"Hi," I replied.

"My name is Adrien," he said

"I know."

"And you're?" He asked.

"Valentina"

"Your play was wonderful down there," he said.

"Thanks."

"I'm sorry for bumbing into you and causing your phone to fal..."

"Yes...wait... you were the one that bumbed into me on the corridor?" I asked him.

"Yes, and I'm sorry," he said

"It's fine, I wasn't looking where I was going so it's also my fault and I apologise." I said.

"Anyways, if that's all I shall get going, your fan girls are sending me harsh glares," I said and hurried my steps to go look for Eve but not before hearing him chuckle.

____________________________

Vote and comment😊