Chapter 13

Time skip
2 months

Lorenzo's pov

"Good morning bambina (baby)"l said kissing Rose in an attempt to wake her up which surprisingly worked.

"Good morning dad"she said rubbing her eyes.

"Let's have you take a bath"l said. I picked her up and went to her bathroom to help her shower.

After that l made her wear a robe.

"Dad why l'm l wearing a rope"she asked.

"I told Marian to do your hair she will be here in 5 minutes."l said ignoring her question.

Exactly after 5 minutes Marian came.

"I will be back"l said and walked out of the room but not before nodding to Marian.

"Sir the package has arrived"Matteo (the guard) said.

"Thanks Matteo"l said showing no emotions and he left after handing the package to me.

I opened the package and Rose's dress came into view. It was a black flock.It looked so cute.

It looked so cute

The dress👆

The shoes ☝️

The shoes ☝️

"Marc how is everything"l asked Marc via phone call referring to the decorations and guests

"We haven't finished yet and some guests haven't arrived so you will have to come up with something to distract Val."he said

"Ok l will think of something bye"l said and dropped the call.

You must be wondering what is going on, well today is Rose's 6th birthday and we, meaning me and Marco are planning a surprise birthday for her. It will take place in my ball room at home.

I went back to Rose's room and l saw that Marian has already finished styling her hair.

Hairstyle

Hairstyle

"I'm back Rose now let's have you dressed up"l said and put the dress on her.

"Dad l already have dresses l haven't worn yet so why would you by another one?and what is going on today anyway?"she said

"I'm taking you out for a father-daughter date so keep quite"l answered.

"Oh but why do l have to do my hair and wear a new dress"she asked. This girl.

"To be presentable now close your mouth please"l said pleadingly.

"Now wear the shoes and let's go"l said and she did what she was told and we left to the restaurant.

"Oh Mr De Luca it's nice to have you at our restaurant this must be your daughter."the manager said and looked at Rose.

"Come your table is in the VIP" she said and we followed her to our table.

"Be comfortable l will call the waiter for you"she said when we sat down before she left to call the waiter.

"What do you want sweetheart"l asked Rose who was looking at the menu.

"I don't really know"she said and l chuckled.

"Like father like daughter"l said

"Since we don't know what to order how about we order today's meal yeah"l suggested

"Okay"she said

"What can l get for you sir"the waiter said

"2 today's meal, coke and..."l said and stopped.

"What do you want for a drink baby"l said softening my voice to Rose.

"Umm...an oreo shake"Rose answered

"And an oreo shake that's all"l said back to my cold voice to the waiter.

"Okay sir coming right up"the waiter said and left.

After some time the waiter came back with our food.

"Here is your order sir" the waiter said and left.

Looks like today's meal was fries and steak.

We ate our food and now we were drinking our drinks.

"Dad why would you take me out on a date?"Rose asked seeming suspicious.

"Well can't l take my daughter out for a date?"l asked back.

"You can but why l mean we can eat this at home"she said

"You know, fresh air is needed sometimes"l said wiping imaginary sweat on my forehead.

"So?"she asked

"So I thought why not go eat out for some fresh air today"l said and she looked at me as if searching if l was lying or not.

"Are you sure"she said

"Yeah l'm sure"l said.

Ring

Ring

My phone rang and l looked at the caller id and it was Marco, oh thank God.

"Yes?"l answered

"We are done everyone on the list came."Marco said

"Ok bye"l said and dropped the call.

I only invited Rose's friends, Mason, Marian(the maid), Matteo ( the guard) and other guards. The maid and the guards will not be wearing their uniforms they will be attending as normal people.

"Rose baby let's go"l said and we left not before paying.