Chapter 24

Val's pov

I went out of my music room to my dad's home office to see if he had arrived. I miss him.

When I was walking, I bumped into someone.

"Can't you see where you going you bitch. Look you ruined my million dollar dress now" Charlotte yelled.

"Sorry"I said and attempted to go. What? I don't want any drama.

"Where do you think you're going" Charlotte said grabbing my wrist tightly

"To my dad"I said trying to take my wrist away from her hold.

"Listen here little girl he was once your dad but now he isn't, he is my daughter's dad get that through this thick head of yours. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"she shouted, I mean come on bitch are you trying to destroy my ear drum or something.

"What's going on here"my dad said coming out of his home office and the bitch left my wrist which was bruised badly.

"Umm...honey how are you? When did you come?"Charlotte said sweetly to my dad.

"I asked what's going on"he asked again ignoring her.

"Well you see sweetheart I was just telling Valentina here not to disturb you." she said.

"Why are you holding your wrist"my dad asked looking at me

"It's nothing to worry about dad"

"Ok let me see"he said walking towards me and tried to take away the hand that was covering my bruised wrist.

"Dad I said it's nothing"I said.

"Please baby just let me see"he said pleadingly and I gave in and removed my hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!. Who did this?"he asked and I looked down.

"Who did this Rose?"he asked again and I looked at Charlotte who was already terrified.

My dad looked at where my gaze was and realization dropped upon him as he turned red with anger.

"You, how dare you"My dad said taking slow intimidating steps towards Charlotte and the latter took steps back until she was trapped by the wall.

"I- I w-was j-just..."she said before she was cut off.

"I DON'T CARE!!. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE MESSES WITH MY DAUGHTER NO ONE." my dad yelled in rage. And it was the first time I saw him like this he was so terrifying.

"Now go before I do something I definitely won't regret, and never step foot in this floor again never, even your daughter, am I clear"he said dangerously in a challenging tone.

"Y-yes"Charlotte said and ran downstairs.

After she left my dad walked towards me with a worried look.

"Let's go I'm taking you to the hospital"he said and took my hand.

"But it's nothi..." I was cut off with a glare from my dad.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Valentina Rose De Luca"he said and I gulped 'Oh no he used my full name'.

"Ok dad but there was no need to use my full name you know"l said and his glare hardened.

"I'm sorry dad I'm sorry"l said putting my hands up in surrender and smiled sheepishly. He shook his head his glare softening in the process and looked at me amused.

"Let's go Rose"he said and we went downstairs to his car before we set off to the hospital.

We went to the hospital and came home again after I was attended to and now my wrist is bandaged.

Right now we were in my room and dad was tucking me inside my blanket. He hasn't left this habbit of his and now I'm used to being tucked in bed and I like it.

"Goodnight princess"my dad said kissed my forehead and went to his room.

It's been a few hours now and I couldn't sleep. So I took my pillow and went out of my room to my dad's. When I got there I snicked inside to see that he was already asleep so I climbed on his bed.

"Dad I know that you can see the way that woman and her daughter treat me but you choose to ignore it"I sighed and continued "Even though it hurts a lot when you ignore it I know there must be a reason so I don't blame you" I said and cuddled to his chest and slept.

I know you might be thinking that 'Why do l still cuddle with my dad when l've grown' well let me tell you I love to cuddle with my dad and I will always cuddle with him when I want even in the coming years cause he is my safe place.

____________________________________