Chapter 41

Val's pov

"Why are they always banging the door open?" I asked lowly once the three boys from fearless four got inside the cafeteria.

I guess I talked loudly because people who were near me turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"Look, he's here." One person from the table beside us said with fear in his eyes.

Huh? I turned back again to look at the cafeteria door.

Em?

Yes, it was Em. Standing tall with an emotionless and handsome face. He walked alongside the three boys from the fearless four with glory as if he ruled this school.

Each table he passed people dropped their heads down. They did not dare to look at him in the eyes. It was as if it was an unspoken taboo to do that.

The moment Em and the three boys sat down, all the tension in the air decreased.

"Who the hell was that, and why did I feel fear inside of me for no reason?" Eve  asked Nick.

"That my girl is the devil, do NOT even by mistake try to mess with him"

"His name is Emilio D'Angelo, he's the biggest devil of this school, he is dangerous, cunning, devious, all the things that describe a devil, he's all that. He is the is the boss of the fearless four. He owns many companies, clubs, restaurants, and many others across the world. No one has ever seen him smile at all. No one has ever had the nerve to approach him except for the members in the fearless four. There's a rumor that he is the mafia king to all the mafias in the world." Nick said.

"Wow," Eve said

"That's not true," I whispered to myself.
That's unbelievable, my Em. How did he become like this? What happened to him? Was I really selfish by leaving
him alone?  Is he not the same Em I know anymore?

"Did you say anything?" Nick asked, and I shook my head no.

I looked at Em, who sat at the fearless four table only to find that he was already looking at me, I averted my gaze so fast and looked at Nick.

*Ding* My phone vibrated, indicating that I had a message.

I opened my phone to see that I received a message from an unknown number.

'Meet me outside, please. It's me, Em' the message read. I knew I would have to talk to him sooner or later.

I looked at Em again before replying.

'Okay, sure.' I looked at him as he said something to his friend who was beside him before standing up and walking outside but not before giving me a look.

"I'm going outside, I have to give my dad a call," I said after some time to Eve and Nick before standing up and walking outside.

I walked outside and saw him. He was standing against a wall looking at me.

"What did you want us to talk about?" I asked, walking towards him, I stopped when I was right in front of him.

He kept quiet as he looked at me in the eyes like I was doing to him.

"You were crying, and it's all because of me." He sadly said.

"I'm sorry, I'm very sorry, Tina. I was angry at you because I thought you left without saying goodbye to me, I didn't mean to act like you were a stranger to me that day, I'm so sorry, you don't know how much I f*cking missed you, there wasn't a day that passed without me thinking of you." He said he was no longer showing his emotionless face because this time he displayed many emotions sadness, grief, loneliness, and many others.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug, which he gladly returned. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go, I didn't even notice that there were tears in my eyes.

"I missed you too Em and even though you acted like shit to me, I will forgive you. You know I can't be angry at you for so long, " I said, still hugging him. I heard him chuckle, and oh my god, if he wasn't holding me in a hug, I would have fallen to my knees because of the sound he made. I don't know what's wrong with me.

"Of course, love," he said in a husky voice. Oh my god.

"Stop teasing me Em" I said, breaking away from the hug, trying to act stern to hide my blush.

"Cute, do you want me to tell you what I was thinking of doing to you that day when I first saw you at the restaurant?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I wanted to hug and kiss you until you were out of breath and until your lips turned red," he whispered in my ear. Oh my god, I could feel my face getting hot. I was sure I was as red as a tomato right now. What is he doing?

"You're so f*cking gorgeous, you know, I could look at you forever without getting bored." he said.

"Of course I know I look gorgeous, kind sir, I mean, I was always like this, so there was no need for you to tell me that." I said even though what he said was making me feel giddy inside.

He burst into laughter before looking at me again.

"You haven't changed at all," he said.

"Yeah, but you changed. What happened to you when I was gone, Em?" The moment I said that, he became silent and turned serious.

"You don't need to worry yourself about that, Tina," he said.

"I want to know, and you are going to tell me Em"

"Okay, I will tell you, but not now," he sighed, knowing that I won't back down.

"Once you're ready, you have to tell me," I said, and he nodded.

"Now I have to go to my English lesson, bye,"

"Ain't you at least giving me a goodbye kiss?" he teased me yet again.

"Urgh, stop teasing me," I said, running inside the school building to hide my blushing face. He laughed so hard at my reaction.

"Don't forget to save my number." That's the last thing I heard from him before going inside the building.

___________________________

Vote and comment ❤️

I wrote this chapter because I saw many comments from you guys telling me to update fast. So this chapter is for you🥰

Hope you enjoyed this chapter😊