Chapter 11

Lorenzo's pov

"Dad where are we going now?"Rose asked while we were in the car.

"Horse riding "l said.

"When will we arrive?"she asked impatiently.

"Soon baby soon"l answered. After about half an hour she fell asleep.

"Wake up baby we have arrived"l said waking her up and then we went out of the car.

"Is that a horse?"she asked pointing at a horse infront of us.

"Yeah baby it is a horse and we will be riding it together first after that Mason will teach you how to ride it alone."l said.

"Who's Mason"she asked

"The owner of the horses"l answered and she nodded and went to the horse.

"Hey Mr Horse, how are you?. Me and my dad will be riding you hope you don't have a problem with that"She said patting the horse's head.

"Dad this is awesome. Can you feel the air"Rose shouted. Right now we were riding the horse and it was running so fast but instead of being scared Rose was excited, this daughter of mine is not scared of anything l'm telling you.

"Rose you should sit still or else you will fall"l said sternly but softly to her.

"No dad l don't think I will fall l talked to Mr Horse remember and he won't let me fall, right Mr Horse"she said.

"What the hell Rose the Horse doesn't even know what you saying"l said to my daughter.

"Oh my god dad you said a bad word"she said.

"Whatever Rose stop talking or else we will both be distracted and fall" l said to which she nodded.

"Wow that was fun. Thank you Mr Horse for the ride"she said and bowed to the horse which made me laugh so hard.

"Why are you laughing dad"she asked.

"What were y-you doing"l said in between laughs.

"Well l was bowing to the horse as a thank you"she said confused.

"You were bowing? but to me it looked like you were having a back ache"l said and laughed.

"Dad you know you shouldn't be the one saying that since you don't even know how to bow yourself and l'm much more better than you"she said and went to Mason who was staring at us amused.

I mumbled incoherent words after she left and followed her.

"Hello l'm Valentina dad's daughter"she said bringing her hand forward for a hand shake while looking at Mason straight in the eye.

"And l'm Mason mom's son" Mason said shaking her tiny hand and they had a staring contest until they burst out laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing"l asked them and they shrugged.

"Anyways Mason you said you will teach her how to ride a horse so can you start."l said.

Mason is 40yrs old. He is a really nice guy his wife died 5yrs ago. I have known him when l was 15yrs old since me and my parents used to come here for horse riding during family times until my mother died, anyways that's a story for another time.

"Of course let's go Val"he said.

"Wow Val you're a fast learner some people take a day or two to learn horse riding but you only took few hours."Mason praised Rose.
My daughter sure is a fast learner and l'm proud of her.

"Yeah my mom used to tell me that"Rose said.

"Where is your mother?"Mason asked.

"Well she died"Rose said sadly and before l could interrupt Mason apologized.

"I'm sorry l didn't know l'm sorry."Mason apologized

"It's okay dad said mom went to a better place and she will always be in my heart"she said but l know very well that she is not okay so l picked her up and kissed her tears away.

"I'm sorry Enzo l didn't know that her mother is....l'm sorry."Mason said

"It's okay Mason you didn't know"l said.

"Yeah so how was the lesson?"l asked him changing the topic.

"She is a fast learner so she is ready to ride alone"he said.

"Thank you Mason. I think we should get going it's too late now. Till we meet again"l said and left.

"Baby are you hungry?"l asked Rose while we were driving home.

"No"she answered and l nodded.

When we arrived home Rose was sleeping so l carried her to my room and put her on my bed and l went inside the bathroom and took a shower. When l finished l went back to the room. I climbed my bed and cuddled with my baby, kissed her forehead and went to sleep.