Chapter 18

Val's pov

When we got home l showed my uncle my music room and l played some of the instruments for him.

"Wow looks like we have another music star in this family"My uncle mumbled to himself and l tried to ignore him keyword tried but curiosity took ahold of me so l decided to ask.

"Uncle Marc what do you mean by 'We have another music star in this family' is there someone else in this family who plays music."l asked quoting what he said.

"Yeah there is. Your father's cousin from his mother's side. He is like a brother to your father. He is a very popular music star and he is known across the world."he said

"Wow really. What's his name?"l asked excitedly. l mean who wouldn't if they get to know that there is a popular music star in their family.

"His name is Reece Hawkins"he said and to say l was dumbfounded will be an understatement.

"R-Reece Hawkins?"l asked

"Yes"

Me and my mom used to listen to some of his songs, they are the best.

"I can't believe Reece Hawkins is my father's cousin"l said

"Have you seen him"he asked me.

"No l only heard about him and me and my mom used to listen to his songs"l said

"So you don't know how he looks?"he asked.

"Yes"l said.

"Let's go to the living room and watch a movie"he said and l nodded.

What's with this family being rich and well known across the world l mean, my dad is Lorenzo De Luca who is known to be the cold and heatless billionaire which to me sounds funny cause he is a very nice and caring dad. He owns many companies, hotels and some that l don't know of across the world and now there is my dad's cousin, Reece Hawkins who is a very popular music star known by many across the world. WOW JUST WOW.

"Earth to Val"Uncle Marc said snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yes Uncle Marc"l said

"I asked you which movie shall we watch. Are you okay?"he said looking at me worryingly.

"Yes l'm fine let's watch Frozen 2"l said. While we were in the middle of the movie someone badged into the house.

We turned to look at the intruder who was looking around like he was searching for something until his eyes met mine. He run to me, picked me up and gave me a hug. I was surprised but nonetheless hugged him back.

After sometime he pulled from the hug and looked at me.

"Hi there. You look like your dad but you're very beautiful and cute unlike him"he said and l just looked at him.

"Nice to meet you too Reece"Uncle Marc said sarcastically. Wait did he just say Reece, no l don't think so it must be my mind playing tricks with me but let me just ask it wouldn't kill right?

"Oh wassup Marco, didn't see you there"the intruder said and looked at Marco

"Are you my father's cousin?"l asked the intruder and he looked at me again.

"Oh sorry l forgot to introduce myself l'm..."He said but before he could finish someone badged inside again and that someone was non other than.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Read the next chapter to find out

I know some of you know the person who badged in 😂😂