Chapter 10

Lorenzo's pov

We arrived at the amusement park and to say Rose was happy will be an understatement.

"Wow this is so beautiful l have never been at a fair before" she said looking around.

"Well then what are we waiting for let's go take rides, the ferris wheel will be the last. LET'S HAVE SOME FUN"I said well the last sentence l shouted and took Rose's hand.

We went to all the the rides and it was time for the ferris wheel.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel now"l said.

"Ok let's gooo"she said jumping in excitement.

We took too many pictures together and to be honest l have never been happy like this until l meet her my daughter.

I noticed people were shocked seeing me laughing and having fun well l don't blame them who would have thought that the cold heartless billionaire who never showed emotions will be seen someday having fun and laughing with a little girl.

"That was fun"Rose said after we went out of the ferris wheel.

"Yeah it was. Now let's go to the food stalls yeah"l said

"Yeah"she replied.

After we finished eating our food we went around the stalls.

"Dad l want that"Rose said pointing at a cotton candy.

"Ok "l said.

"Excuse me can l have that cotton candy"l said using my cold voice.

"Yeah sure it will be $3 sir"

l took the candy and gave him the money and we set off.

"Daddy look it's the stuffy toys machine"Rose said.

"Do you want stuffed toys "l asked.

"Yes will you be able to win it for me though?"she asked back.

"Of course anything for my princess"l said and went to the machine vendor.

"Hello sir. Let me tell you the instructions of this game. So as you can see there are 10 cups, and you must hit them. The number of cups that fell will be the number of stuffy toys you will get. I'm only giving you 3 balls that you will use to hit the cups"The vendor said after l paid.

"Good luck dad l know you can do this"Rose cheered when the vendor gave me the balls.

"Of course baby"l said smiling.

I hit 3 cups with the 1st ball and they  fell. The 2nd one l hit 4 cups. The 3rd one l hit 3 remaining cups so all the cups fell.

I looked up and saw that the vendor and people who were around shocked well what can l say l'm very very good at aiming.

"I'm done"l said to the vendor who was snapped out of his daze.

"Woah no one has been able to hit all ten balls"The vendor said.

"Well anything for my daughter"l mumbled showing no emotions to the vendor.

"Wow dad that you're amazing"Rose said to which l chuckled.

"You really are a god father. Anyways kid choose 10 stuffy toys you want"the vendor said to the excited Rose.

3rd pov

"I want a panda, a pixie, a puppy, that purple teddy bear, the black teddy bear, the white teddy bear and the  blue teddy bear"Rose said happily.

"Well kid you only choose 7 toys there are 3 remaining"the vendor said amused at Rose whose eyes was shinning with excitement.

"Oh really then l want umm what do l want..... yes Olaf l want Olaf silly me how can l forget you Olaf"Rose said and slapped her forehead.

"2 remaining kid"the vendor said.

"Mommy look at that girl she has won many stuffed toys l want one too"A little girl who was about 4yrs old said to her mother.

"Megan dear l don't have money l can't win those for you nor can l buy them l'm sorry"The mother said.

"No no mommy l want those toys especially the black teddy bear "the little girl shouted at her mother while crying.

While Rose was still thinking about 2 stuffy toys to choose he heard the little girl and her mother and an idea came to her mind.

"Give me another panda and black teddy bear"Rose said.

"But you already have them"Enzo said to her daughter.

"I know dad, can you hold these for me for a minute please"Rose said and gave her father all the toys she chose except for the panda and the black bear and then she went to the little girl.

"Hey there this is for you"Rose said and gave the little girl the panda and the black teddy bear.

"Thank you"the little girl said and wiped her tears while looking at Rose.

"You're welcome. My name is Valentina by the way"Rose said to the little girl.

"Mine is Megan and thanks again Valentina"Megan said to Rose.

"It's no problem, anyways l have to go back to my dad. Nice meeting you Meg"Rose said and went back to her dad.

Lorenzo's pov

"Why did you give her the panda and the teddy bear tesoro ( sweetheart)"l asked Rose.

"Well l overhead her telling her mom that she wants toys so since l already had enough l thought why not choose some for her"Rose said and shrugged.

My daughter really is an angel.

"Ok let's go we have somewhere else to go"l said.

"Really"she said to which l nodded

"Let's go then"she said and we went out of the amusement park and went to the car.