Chapter 34

Val's pov

It's been almost a week since I started going to school, but I haven't seen Emilio yet. I wonder where he is cause they no longer lived where they once lived in Italy.

I miss him so much. I sighed as I looked at the bracelet having initials, E:V, the bracelet Emilio got for me on my 6th birthday.

I broke out of my thoughts after I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, I will be there, but why don't you just get inside?"

"Okay, sure, just give me 5 seconds" with
that I dropped the call.

I put light makeup on my face, sprayed perfume on me, took my handbag, and last but not least, I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I was presentable. I just wored a casual and simple outfit.

 I just wored a casual and simple outfit

After I was done, I went downstairs.

"Bye dad, I'm going out with Eve," I said, kissing my dad's cheeks.

"Hold on, where is she?" he asked. I swear my dad can be overprotective sometimes.

"Don't worry, dad, she is just outside."

"Okay, but..."

"Bye dad, I LOVE YOU." With that, I ran towards the door.

"Be careful and don't forget the curfew." That's the last thing I heard before I closed the door.

Once I was out of the house, I saw an impatient Eve standing beside her white Audi r8 v10 plus.

"Girl, what took you so long? I've been waiting for you for like hours now." she said, looking at me in disbelief.

"Stop exaggerating Eve." I rolled my eyes at her with an amused smile on my face.

"You did not just roll your eyes at me," she pretended to be shocked

"Let's just go and have fun," I said, knowing very well that after I say this, she will come back to her senses.

"Yes, hop in, and let's go slay the day, twinny," she said happily, getting on the driver's seat. I smiled as I got on the passenger's seat before we set off to our destination. On our way, Eve put on a hot n cold song by Katy Perry, and we sang loudly together.

******

We went to an arcade and after that we went shopping. It was late in the evening when Eve finally said we had to stop shopping since she was hungry. We decided to grab food before going back home. The nearest restaurant right now was a fancy and expensive one, so we decided to just go eat there.

"Wow," Eve said once we entered the restaurant. This restaurant was beautifully decorated, the customers here were dressed formally, we just stood out the most with our casual clothes. All eyes were on us, but who cares anyway?

"Good evening ladies, how can I help you?" A younger looking boy waitress said to us.

"We would like a table for two, please," I said.

"And the table should be a little far away from the prying eyes," Eve added.

"Okay, follow me," he said, and we did as told.

"This is it. Please feel welcome," the waiter said when we arrived at the table.

"Thanks," Eve said after we sat down.

"Would you like some refreshments as you make your order?" the waitress asked.

"No, we will order now, Val?" Eve said, looking at me. Every time we went to restaurants like this in Italy, I picked an order for her, the reasons is because the menu is written in italiano, and she doesn't know nor understand the language.

"Can I get a tortellini, 2 cotolettas, 2 gelato and tiramisu. Oh, and 2 cokes, please, that's all."

"Okay ma'am the order will be here in about 10 minutes," the waiter said and left.

"Looking at the menu, how much will the total cost be?" Eve asked.

"Well, it will be about 1900 Euros."

"What? Do their food heal unknown illnesses or what, how can they be this expensive?" Eve whisper shouted. I gave her a 'really' look, and she shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

While we were waiting for our order, I saw a figure of someone I wasn't expecting to see. The figure was heading out of the restaurant.

"Eve, I will back in 5 minutes," I said as I stood up hastily and didn't wait for Eve's response as I ran outside the restaurant.

"EM,"I called out. The figure stopped, and after a few minutes, the figure turned to look back slowly.

________________________________

Wait for the next update to find out what happened next😊. BYE, have a good day, my lovely readers🥰.