Chapter 29

Lorenzo's pov

It's been about 5 yrs since my daughter left. I miss her so much. I just can't wait to see her.

Right now, I was with Marco in the airport waiting for my Rose. I sent my private jet to America to go pick her up since Reece was held up by something.

Oh, you must be thinking about why she is coming back, whether she will be safe from Roger? or what I've done with Roger, right?.

Well, even if you haven't thought about that, I will still tell you, so Roger is fine, I haven't killed him yet for some reasons but I can assure you that I punished him in a very special way, if you know what I mean, and I don't think he will be able to get near Rose again since I increased and tightened her security, I told some of my most trusted and trained bodyguards to be with her and follow her in the shadows wherever she goes, she would not be able to see them and I won't tell her about them. Rose is coming back because I missed her.

"Signore, il jet è atterrato," one of my bodyguards said. I looked up from my phone to see that the jet had indeed landed.

T:Sir, the jet has landed

I watched as my daughter descended down the stairs of the jet. She has grown too much, I looked beside me, and what I saw really did not surprise me. Matteo was wiping imaginary tears, I swear this friend of mine is way too dramatic.

"Papà!" I turned to look back at Rose, who was running towards me. She jumped on me for a hug, and I hugged her back and kissed her forehead and cheeks.

"Rose, cosa ti ho detto riguardo alla corsa? Potresti cadere, lo sai, " I said, trying to sound stern, but I knew I failed miserably,

T:Rose, what did I tell you about running? You might fall, you know

"Mi sei mancato così tanto papà" she said, and I knew that she was changing the topic, and I just let her be.

T:I missed you so much, dad

"I missed you to my little Rose, oh dimenticavo che non sei più piccola, guardati, sei cresciuta tanto," I said.

T:I forgot that you're not little anymore. Look at you. You've grown so much

"Sarò sempre la tua unica figlia piccola, papà, beh, a meno che tu non mi abbia sostituito negli anni in cu sono stato via?" she said.

T:I will always be your only little daughter, Dad, well, unless you replaced me in the years I was away?

"Of course I have not replaced you, you're my little Rose," I said as I put her down after hearing someone clearing his throat.

"Uncle Marc!" Rose exclaimed and hugged Marco, who was smiling like an idiot with his hands open.

"Val, how are you, I missed you so much, you know, I was so lonely without you, you left me with your psycho dad," he wiped his imaginary tears again after their hug.

"I missed you too, Uncle Marc."

"I think we should head back now," I said.

"Stop being jealous, pal," Marco said, rolling his eyes. I swear, if he wasn't my friend, I would've put a bullet through his skull.

"Let's go, dad and uncle Marc, I will tell you some of the things that happened during my stay in America," Rose said, and with that,we went inside the car and drove back home.

                                   *****

When we arrived home, I sent Rose to her room so that she could sleep since it was already late, and then I went back to my office.

I have to enroll Rose in ***** private school, I heard from Reece that the girl she was home schooled with will be joining her, and they kinda became best friends.

"Daddy, can I come in?" An annoying voice sounded from outside the door.

"Yes," I said, and the door opened, revealing Hayley.

"I'm here to tell you that I'm going out to my friend's night party today since it's Saturday," she said.

"So?" I asked, scrolling down on my phone.

"So..."

"Fine, you can go now, I will send it in your bank account," I said, knowing very well what she was about to ask for.

She squealed happily and left.

You must be wondering why Hayley along with her mom are still here since Roger is no longer a threat, well let me tell you there are here because I wanted to find out the reasons why Roger will force me to marry Charlotte and also because I'm planning on using Charlotte as a pawn against her father.

____________________________

Hey guys🥰

Sorry for taking so long to update. You know I'm on my grade 12 this year, so I'm more focused on studying. That's my reason for the late update.

Please pardon me for that🙃