Chapter 12

Val's pov

"Dad what are we doing today"l asked.

"I don't know about you Rose but l have to work"he said

"No no no you are not working today it's a weekend"l said trying to sound stern.

"But..."he said before l cut him off.

"No, no buts we are going to watch a movie together you and me. I'm l clear"l said.

"Yes ma'am"he said trying to hold back from laughing.

"Now let's go" l said and we went to the theater.

"Which movie do you want to watch"l asked dad.

"I don't know how about you choose"

"Ok we will watch Frozen is that alright?"l asked to which he nodded.

Lorenzo's pov

We were watching the movie well more like l was watching Rose while she was singing every song. It looks like it was not the first time she was watching this movie since she knows all lyrics to all the songs. She has an angelic voice but she is only 5yrs old l can imagine the 10yrs old Rose.

"Wow Rose you're very good at singing, have you watched this movie before"l asked her after the movie finished.

"Yeah l have watched it before with my mother. She is the one who taught me how to sing she was a very good singer not only did she teach me how to sing but how to play some music instruments. We used to watch movies and cartoons together and we sang the songs, this movie was one of them."she said proudly.

So she loves music okay that's noted.

"Oh ok"l said.

We watched many more movies and cartoons.

"Let's go eat Rose l'm very hungry and l bet the same applies to you"l said and we went to the kitchen.

"Rose l'm too tired to cook and there are no left overs even Marian is not here so how about we order pizza"l said to Rose.

"Ok that will do l guess"she said

I ordered the pizza and we waited for it while Rose was playing games on my tablet and l was on my phone strolling through social media reading the latest news which was about me and my daughter.

THE LITTLE GIRL THAT MANAGED TO BREAK THROUGH MR DE LUCA'S WALLS.

MR DE LUCA AND HIS DAUGHTER WHERE SPOTTED AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK YESTERDAY

That were the latest news. This people sure don't have lives.

Ding

Ding

"Oh looks like the pizza is here"l said and l went to open the door.

"Here is your delivery sir. It will be $20"he said and l took the pizza and gave him the money. I closed the door and went to the dinning room.

"Rose the dinning table now the pizza has arrived"l shouted to Rose who was in the living room.

"Okay dad l'm coming"

After some time she came and we began to eat.

After eating we went to the game room.

"Dad stop pushing my car"Rose said angrily. Right now we were playing Racing Cars on PS5.

"Sorry"l said.

"No no dad don't go ahead of me l can't lose"

"I can't lose too Rose so let's see who will win"l said

"Rose stop pushing my car you are playing a very dangerous game"I said

"Well you forgot that there are no rules dad"she said and her car increased speed leaving mine behind.

"Yay l won"Rose said after crossing the finishing line.

"I can't believe l lost to a 5 year old crazy girl"l said, well l know l went easy on her but still she is not that bad.

"Thank you dad, l appreciate your complement"she said sarcastically and l rolled my eyes.

_____________________