"Babysitter for a Day" - TXT + Jungkook

This includes: Fluff, Chaos
Exactly what the title says.
Just me writing stuff about TXT and Jungkook because  Jungkook= best Hyung
BTS are gonna feature in the FF too, so this is gonna be something new haha

A/N: Idk bout you all but I need more TXT and BTS crumbs cuz BigHit fam is the best fam.

The story is also set back in 2019. Alrighty enough of me, on to what you're here for.
-

It's summer, the weather is nice and warm, and global superstars BTS are finally having a break after so long.

So of course, they were going to spend some free time for a week before they will shoot some RUN!BTS episodes and Bon Voyage Season 4.

"Hyungs, are we gonna do something fun today?" Jungkook asked his members, who were sitting in the lounge together.

Seokjin was about to answer when their phones buzzed. They all checked their group chat with Bang PD.

"He wants what?" Taehyung questioned.

"That someone has to babysit TXT?" Hoseok asked.

"I'll ask how many," Namjoon said.

He typed into the chat, and they received a message right after.

"Only one of us has to," he read out loud.

"So who wants to?" Jungkook asked.

All his hyungs glanced at each other, smirks plastering onto their faces as an idea came to their brains.

"Sorry, AGUST D 2 needs some work, and Taehyung agreed to help me," Yoongi responded.

"Oh..." Jungkook answered.

"I want to visit my family right now and Namjoon is tagging along," Seokjin quickly replied, grabbing Namjoon by the wrist to rush out.

"Okay..." their maknae said.

"Hoseok hyung and I need to start practicing another choreography, so we can't do it either," Jimin answered.

"I can come too!" Jungkook offered.

"Nah Jungkookie, this one is a little difficult for even you. Spend some time with the aegis, okay?" Hoseok said.

Jungkook raised a brow.

"You all planned this, didn't you?"

"Nah... we just know how much you love your younger brothers," Jimin smiled, patting him on the shoulder before leaving with Hoseok.

Jungkook watched them leave, and shrugged.

"Okay. Now, lemme ask Bang PD what he actually expects from me."

Meanwhile, TXT were practicing their new choreographies for their first comeback. It was difficult, even for Yeonjun.

They were already drawing to an end with their session, and none of them had gotten the chorus down.

Their instructor sighed and just stopped the music.

"Okay kiddos, that's enough for today. Let's try more tomorrow," she said.

The five members all collapsed to the floor, sweat soaked and thirsty for water. At least Soobin could reach the bottles close to him, and handed them out to his members.

Yeonjun took a huge gulp of water and ran a hand through his fading purplish blue hair.

"And I thought Cat & Dog was hard; this is even harder," he exhaled.

"Yeah, but we gotta get this down; our comeback is gonna be announced soon," Beomgyu said.

"This is a lot more stressful than I thought," Hueningkai remarked.