"Let's Talk About Love" -Sookai

This includes: Angst, Fluff
Soobin and Hueningkai are two heartbroken best friends. Which is why they spend their sleepover talking and crying it out.

A/N: I see that this book has climbed up the Sookai ranks so here we finally go with a Sookai story!
-

There is a time point in our lives where we grow up, and develop romantic feelings for someone.

But as you may have it, not everyone has luck or happiness when it comes to love.

Maybe you get rejected by your crush. Or perhaps you weren't, but the relationship didn't work out.

What's the result?   

Heartbreak.

But heartbreak doesn't just come from the person you're in love with. It can also be triggered by friends.

Friends are after all people who matter a lot to you.

Maybe they matter more than a romantic partner.

You will probably have known your friends longer than the person you're interested in, and that's why heartbreak from a friend hurts just as much.

Whether it's friendship or relationship, heartbreak is the definition of: a time period where the heart needs the most care and attention from loved ones.

And that's exactly what Soobin and Hueningkai were planning to do tonight.

Hueningkai was tending the customers at the restaurant he works at when he received a call.

When he checked his phone in the pantry, he saw Soobin's number on the display.

"Hi Hyung," he answered.

"Hey Kai. Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"No. Is something wrong?"

"No. I was just wondering if you want to come to my apartment for a sleepover. We haven't done that in ages."

"Oh... sure, I'll come."

"Great! Should I pick you up from work or will you drive to my house?"

"I'll drive. Thanks for offering it though."

"You're welcome. Can't wait for tonight Kai."

"Me neither. See you Soobin hyung."

Hueningkai hung up and a small smile crossed his face. It's been a while since he and Soobin hung out, probably because both of them were so busy with their daily lives now.

Soobin was a college student, studying the department of financial business, while Hueningkai was doing his best to save up money for it. His family kinda had to pay off a debt at the moment, which is why Hueningkai has had to work for his college.

Ever since both of them graduated high school, they hadn't hung out as much as they did when they were still teens. So, it's about time they catch up on all the missed opportunities.

*time skip*

Soobin opened the door to find a blond haired boy standing in front of him, a camping bag strapped around his shoulder.

"Hey Kai, I like your new look," Soobin greeted him with a warm hug.

"Thanks hyung. You haven't changed much."

Soobin scoffed.

"That's what you think."

Hueningkai entered Soobin's apartment, and dumped his bag next to the couch in the living room.