"On Your Side" -Yeonbin

This includes: the usual Angst, a bit of Fluff, some... dot dot dot content

Soobin meets Yeonjun, who works at a strip club.
He is drawn to this ethereal man who kept him hypnotized as he danced on the pole.
What happens when they get to know each other?
And moreover, what will Soobin do or say when he finds out the harsh past Yeonjun has lived?

Note: YES IT'S A LITTLE STEAMY WOOOOO I KNOW Y'ALL WANT THIS.
Still no smut tho lmao.
-

🎶: 'Love Talk (English Version)' by WAYV

The first time Soobin met Yeonjun, he was pretty sure that he'll never regret coming to this place.

There were so many other dancers, some extremely beautiful and sexy, already shedding so many layers that caused many men around him to hoot and cheer while throwing money at them, hoping they'll gain their attention.

But something about the black haired male, with long milky legs exposed by the skin tight shorts that didn't even cover half of his thighs, a loose shirt covering his upper body and the most amazing facial expressions while he twirled, climbed, and also kinda grinded on the pole kept Soobin drawn to him only.

It was like it was just both of them in the same room.

Like no one else in the world was around except for them.

And somewhere along the line, their eyes met, even in the dark light.

"You're telling me I should go to a strip club?" Soobin protested on his phone.

["Yeah. You sound like you need to get laid."]

"Just because I'm stressed at work doesn't mean I need to have sex with a total stranger."

["Soobin, listen: you're hot as hell, clean, and you literally are such a gentleman; a woman will throw herself onto you in no time."]

"Beomgyu."

["What?"]

"I'm not even straight!"

["Oh right... well, there is a high possibility that you'll meet a guy there as well."]

"Uh huh."

["Trust me."]

"When did that ever work out?"

["It will today."]

"Fine. Go back to your session with Taehyun; don't deny it, I heard him."

["Bastard."]

Soobin chuckled before hanging up and typing the address Beomgyu had sent him into his navigation system.

"Is this gonna be the worst decision I'll ever make in my life?"

Only one way to find out, my guy.

After parking his Porsche next to the strip club and flashing his ID at the bouncers, Soobin entered the said place.

It was dark as hell.

The only source of light came from mini light bulbs on the ceiling, and from the stage that had a bunch of poles.

Oh yeah.

Soobin kinda forgot that it was a S T R I P club.

So the poles shouldn't be too shocking, but for Soobin, they were a little... unexpected.

He let out an uninterested sigh as he spotted a few women beginning to grind against the poles, the men wolf whistling.

Instead, he walked towards the counter bar.