"My Celebrity" -Beomkai

This includes: mostly Fluff cut why fucking not
Hueningkai gets to see his favorite hockey player in a live game, not knowing that his idol watches all of his videos on YouTube.
-

Hueningkai switched the camera on, taking a deep breath and sitting down in his chair behind his well lit desk.

He looked at the camera and did his typical bunny ear aegyo intro.

"Hi Ningdungies, it's your favorite pal, Hueningkai!"

The chestnut haired boy innerly cringed but also secretly enjoyed it at the same time; it was his usual intro after all.

Did that even make sense?

"I hope you all had a great day today, and if not, that I can make it better!"

Hueningkai grabbed the craft seat stowed underneath his table and then lifted it onto the table with a loud thud.

"For today's video, I'm gonna be checking out an old 2018 trend, the Poopsie Unicorn Slime or whatever it's called..."

After a long exhausting four days of working on a new video, Hueningkai was now editing everything together.

He was chewing on chips and drinking a soda, brought on the courtesy of his little sister Bahiyyih (who only did this because Hueningkai promised her a movie night).

It was calm and quiet, until his phone buzzed.

Hueningkai sluggishly lifted his phone off the coffee table, and became wide awake the moment he saw his home screen.

"OH MY GAWSH HHSHSH!!!

He immediately pressed a like on the photo.

"HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!!"

Hueningkai's day was immediately a lot brighter.

At that moment, his older sister Lea entered the room looking for her charger, and smirked when she saw her little brother rolling on the couch.

"Oh look, a pabo in love," she teased.

"Noona, look at the picture!"

Hueningkai showed his phone to her face. Lea had to giggle at how much her little brother was blushing.

"You're cute."

"Me or him?!"

"You of course. If I call Beomgyu cute I'd be chased with a slipper from you."

"Yes indeed."

Lea snorted.

"Enjoy editing your video."

"Sure."

Lea found her charger and left Hueningkai to himself, who smiled cheesily at the phone.

Choi Beomgyu, Hueningkai's biggest idol. He was a really famous hockey player in South Korea, having won three gold medals when he was just 15 years old. Not only that, he has brief experience as a model too. For obvious reasons: he was extremely handsome.

But not only was he handsome and a really kind person, he was an incredible hockey player. Many companies and even universities scouted him, but Beomgyu decided to choose the team called 'Flying Ice Eagles'.

Which happens to be the team that was home in Hueningkai's town, at the high elite university.

Hueningkai first found out about him because he wanted to try hockey out too just one year ago. When he clicked on the website of the elite university, a video of Beomgyu was posted there.