"Teddy Bear" -Beomgyu x TXT

This includes: Angst, Panic Attack, some Fluff

Beomgyu has a tendency of wanting to endure their tight schedules, even if it comes at the price of his health.
However, everyone has a breaking point, and Beomgyu just so happens to have his right in the middle of comeback promotions.

TXT are busy.

Busy with a capital B.

Ever since June 2022, coincidentally around the time their senior group went on hiatus, the boys have been working nonstop on so many things.

Tours, albums, end of the year or festival performances, concerts, fashion shows, magazine shoots, music video and or trailer shoots, filming To Do and even their fun Weverse lives counted as part of their busy schedules.

And while the whole group loved living out their life as shining artists who were finally getting the fame, love and attention they deserved after the harsh days of their debut and the tiresome pandemic years of their rookie years, some of the members couldn't help but think that it was becoming too much.

Especially right now.

The five boys were sitting on the couch, talking with MOAs after wrapping up another of their promotional stages for today's Chasing That Feeling. Kai sat in the middle, Yeonjun and Beomgyu on the camera's far left, and Soobin and Taehyun on the far right.

The five boys were chattering happily with their fans, some innerly laughing when Taehyun tried to make Soobin swear on camera by scaring him (the result was the same, he almost had it), and answering questions asked to them.

It was all a jolly atmosphere.

Until Beomgyu read out loud a comment that kinda made the rest rather... uncomfortable? Not exactly, but the members were a bit taken aback by it.

"Can you give us a spoiler for the next song?"

Beomgyu glanced at the other members, raising his closed hand to his lips in a coughing position while not coughing.

"So soon? We haven't even finished promotions for this one."

Yeonjun only waved it off.

"Be patient MOA, okay?"

Soobin and Kai were oddly quiet at that, and Taehyun only fidgeted with his fingers.

After a couple minutes the livestream was shut down, and the five members exited the lounge.

Only for their manager to walk up to them to say exactly what they didn't wanna hear.

"Board meeting tomorrow."

That could only mean one thing.

And the boys were right: their next album was announced the next day. The actual date was still undecided, but they knew it was going to be in April.

Right after their encore concert.

Right after the multiple award shows and festivals they were going to attend and had already received the choreography demos for.

And trust me they were not looking forward to some of them.

Right after their fan live.

Right after the millions of anniversary content they would have to film and prepare for.

All of this might seem like a piece of cake, but the boys knew it was anything but that. Not even a mini cupcake.

Behind every performance stood at least 10 hours worth of practice every day for two weeks straight. Minimal breaks, rests, or even meals; the most they could have was a protein milkshake and towels to dry their sweat.