"Brother Bear" -Yeongyu

This includes: Fluff and Angst
Yeonjun tells his tribe a story about his brother, who became a man in a way that no one else did before.

Important note: this is mostly centered on Yeongyu; Soobin does more of a cameo at the beginning.
Based on one of my fav Disney movies Brother Bear, with Soobin as Sitka, Yeonjun as Denahi, and Beomgyu as Kenai.
-

Flick.

Flick.

Flick.

Crackle.

After two stones successfully clashed together, a fire set aflame in the little circle made of rocks.

"The fire is ready," a middle aged man smiled.

"Ooo goodie!" a little girl exclaimed.

Many other kids gathered around the fireplace, and looked at the man.

"Master Yeonjun, will you tell us a story now?" a little boy questioned.

"Yeah, you're the best when it comes to storytelling!" another exclaimed.

"Can we have a story with lots of action?!"

"And lots of fights!!"

Yeonjun chuckled.

"You guys ask a lot."

"Can we have a story that has to do with love?" a young girl asked.

"Ewwww, love!"

"Who wants romance?!"

"I do!"

Yeonjun smiled again, remembering something.

"I think I have a perfect story to share then."

The kids gasped.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Yeonjun picked up some paint from the bowl, and started painting on the wall.

"How strong is the power of love, whether romantically or family wise, you may ask?"

It was quiet.

He turned around with a smile.

"Here is a story of three brothers and the journey that two go through that makes them realize what love really is."

Heavy rapid footsteps were heard from the distance as a young boy was running down the road.

"GUYS!!" he yelled.

Two other boys, close to their canoes, looked up when they saw him running.

"What's up with you?!" the smaller of the two asked.

"ANGRY CARIBOU!!!"

Not even a second later, the young boy turned up a slope, to reveal all the angry caribou chasing him.

"Holy shit man," the taller one exclaimed.

He and the other boy jumped behind their canoes, just as the young boy slipped in with them, pressing down the ground.

"Just don't move!!" he exclaimed.

And not a second later, the caribou came leaping over them, just barely missing their heads with their hooves.

The young boy, cheeky as ever, cheered and whooped as they leapt over them, snorting as they passed through.

Once the rampage was over, the young boy sighed in relief.