"Find You" -Yeonkai

This includes: mostly Angst, some Fluff IG
A training police officer is set to find a missing student, who happened to run away because he wants to prove to himself that someone does care for him
-

🎶: 'Find Me' by Taeyeon

The door to the office opened.

"Mr Son, I need you and your trainee to come with me, right away," a police officer announced.

Mr Son stood up.

"Is there an emergency?"

"Yes."

"Okay, come along with me Yeonjun."

Yeonjun, the trainee, nodded and headed out of the office with his instructor.

A team of police officers were sitting around a table, and were reading a file in a manila folder.

The officer came inside with Mr Son and Yeonjun, who were rather surprised to see so many officers gathered.

Something big must be happening.

"What's going on?" Instructor Son asked.

An officer, Mrs Lim, handed him the file.

"A student was reported missing a few minutes ago," she said.

"Oh my gosh," Yeonjun said.

Instructor Son peered over the information.

"He was last seen leaving the gate of his school, and didn't show up to his hockey lesson. That was when it was reported to his parents. The parents wanted to wait, hoping he'll come back in a few hours, but now, two days later, exactly 48 hours, they have reported him missing," Officer Lim continued.

"Oh my..."

Yeonjun peeked over Mr Son's shoulder to see what the file was saying.

It had all the personal information of the missing student, along with a picture of who it was.

"Kai Kamal Huening, 17 years old, height 183 cm, was last wearing a pink hoodie and denim jeans, has a red backpack," Yeonjun read.

"If he was last seen by the school, I suggest we look there first," another officer said.

"I'd agree."

"And if he isn't there, should we head to the hockey place? Who knows if he's been kidnapped," another suggested.

The conversation became intense out of nowhere afterwards.

"Sirs, ma'ams, others, may I suggest something?" Yeonjun interfered.

"Go ahead," Mr Son smiled.

Yeonjun cleared his throat.

"I suggest that one team does search around the school, and another team looks around town using search dogs. We just need an item with this missing student's scent so the dogs can pick up his trail."

The officers nodded along.

"I agree with him."

"Me too."

"We can always rely on the dogs."

Mr Son smiled at Yeonjun.

"I think I'll take you on this mission."

Yeonjun gasped, and a grin beamed on his face.

"I won't fail you!!"

While changing into a proper uniform, Yeonjun was both excited and nervous going on this mission, no longer a trainee.