"When heaven meets hell" -Tyunning

This includes: Angst, Religious Elements, MCD
There are only two realms for the dead.
Heaven and Hell.
Yet living creatures roam these realms, unseen to humans, yet visible to each other.
But they are forbidden to interact peacefully, otherwise it disrupts the balance the great powers had settled.
And no one would dare to pay the consequences for it.
Except for two.
-

🎶: Burnt Norton (Interlude) by Lana Del Rey

Angels and devils.

They coexist with one another.

But they cannot be together, ever.

One serves God, the other serves Satan.

Some things are written into stone by our forefathers.

The golden rule is one of them.

But so is what has been deemed as right and wrong.

All of this came from the great powers revolving the earth from two opposite sides, one below, one above.

For as long as time has come to be, a balance of good and evil has existed just as long.

An inequality of it would mean that everything has turned into nothing. There would be no more difference in what is just and unjust, there would be no more color in the world, just patches of gray.

The inhabitants of this world, humans, made of flesh and blood, would not know what they need to do to determine their final resting place.

In order to maintain this balance caused by the very first sin of the world, the great powers created their loyal followers within their realms, and to send them down or up onto the crust of the earth to ensure the balance was still there.

Both of them reflected the virtue and the sin they possessed power over.

Angels were a mirrored reflection of God.

Pure and benevolent creatures.

Each of them had a pair of feathery white wings, and each of them were covered in white linen, a symbol of their purity.

If they would have a cardiac organ, it would be a heart of gold.

All emotion and description of character came from their souls, their only form of bodily shape.

Every angel was different, but the fundamental virtue was the same: kind, innocent, loving and caring creatures, meant to serve the greater good and to watch over the inhabitants of the earth.

In other words, angels existed to guide people on the path to happiness and to make the right decisions to find a peaceful resting place in heaven.

Demons, on the other hand, were an embodiment of the great devil himself.

Vile and nasty creatures.

Instead of having pure and white feathers, demons' wings were black, jagged and scaly, a replica of the snake the devil took shape of, centuries ago. Their figures were constantly forged in black, the color most commonly associated with death and evil.

Demons were said to have no soul.

And they didn't, as a matter of fact; instead, they only had their pride. The pride of being capable of so much destruction. Whereas angels helped humans, demons led them on the path of destruction and temptation, so the Devil would have more in his pit of fire.

Nevertheless, they took on a bodily shape similar to the angels, as Satan was one before jealousy and hatred corrupted him.

Perhaps this is why two of these heavenly and hellish creatures thought they could have a chance.