"I Wanna Fuck Our Friendship Up" -Soogyu

This includes: Angst, Some Steamy Shiz
Soobin and Beomgyu are friends.
Well, friends with benefits.
Beomgyu knows Soobin doesn't like him, so he tries to help him find a partner so that he can spend precious moments with them.
Little does he know, the truth is...

-

🎶: 'rager teenager!' by Troye Sivan

Everything has an origin.

The universe came to be thanks to the Big Bang, but let's ignore the fact that nobody has any actual idea when, where and how that happened.

Thankfully, there are simpler examples.

A college thesis starts off with typing the introduction before anything else, or perhaps also jotting down a few starting ideas if necessary.

A butterfly can only spread its wings if it first grows as a caterpillar and emerges from its cocoon once the time comes.

A friendship begins with two people meeting and discovering they share similar interests, or personality traits.

Some relationships start off... in the most interesting way possible too.

"Cheers!"

Five mugs of cider mixed with a cinch of beer and ale clinked together as five young men saluted a toast, celebrating the newly engaged couple in the group.

"I know I've said this now three hundred times, but congratulations to you both," Yeonjun grinned.

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"I really can't believe how much time has passed since high school."

"Are you gonna go down the memory lane now?" Kai asked, playfully annoyed.

"No one's gonna stop me."

"Fair."

Yeonjun took a chug of his drink, and smacked his lips before he started.

"I can still remember your first day of high school 2017, when I was showing you both around as you were new students. Oh, who would've thought that the shy musician and sharp-tongued nerd would click the way they did?"

Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"In my defense, Taehyun is irresistible," Kai smiled.

"Right? Those eyes could make anyone fall for him."

Taehyun blushed darkly, and Kai started laughing, wrapping his arm around his smaller fiancé to squeeze him into a hug.

Watching them so disgustingly sweet and affectionate in the middle of a pub... made two people at the table a bit envious.

They both longed for something like that.

"And you? What do you guys think?" Yeonjun asked.

No response.

Until Taehyun kicked both of them directly in the shins, despite having no sense of sight underneath the table.

"OW!"

"Yeonjun hyung asked you a question," Taehyun stated.

"Oh..."

Soobin and Beomgyu awkwardly scratched their napes.

"Did you guys also predict Taehyun and Kai would eventually fall in love?" Yeonjun repeated his question.

"Oh..."