"More than just 'the guy'..." - Taehyun x TXT

This includes: Angst, some Fluff
Taehyun is known for many things.
His soulful voice that has earned him the title of 4th gen vocalist, his witty humor, his surprising cuteness, and his intelligence.
As well as his body.

Not that Taehyun wasn't proud of his hard work, but...

Important disclaimers: the main events of this oneshot are fictional and have little to no relevance to the idols' lives behind the scenes. There is a minimal element of truth to it however, as this oneshot includes harmful and vulgar language towards an individual. Please refrain from reading if topics such as body shaming, body dysphoria and sexualization bothers you.

-

🎶: 'Fabulous' by Taeyeon [2x]

"THE PRICE OF ANYTHING IS THE AMOUNT OF LIFE YOU EXCHANGE FOR IT."
- Henry David Thoreau

Kang Taehyun.

A member of the shining brand new rookie boy band from BigHit Entertainment, Tomorrow X Together, also known as TXT.

He made his debut with four other boys around his age, most of them older, one his age, and needless to say, stepping on stage for the first time was thrilling.

After all, he's been working towards this dream ever since he was 14 years old, and now, after three long years, he finally was there.

At the stage of his dreams.

Luckily for him, all those grueling months of hard work paid off, and he was being recognized for his skills outside of the practice room.

His soulful voice which was praised to be the voice of an angel earned him the title of the 4th gen vocalist just a few weeks into his career.

Soon enough, people began admiring his intelligence, as he was very smart and knowledgeable, his witty sense of humor (some people even called him a savage because of his remarks), and a couple also adored his surprising cuteness despite him hating aegyo.

Taehyun really had it all.

Except for one thing.

It was an ordinary Sunday. Well, if you could call the March days of 2020 ordinary; there was a raging pandemic outside his window.

All Taehyun could do was lay flat on his stomach, lounging on his bed, and scroll through Twitter. He was searching up his name to see what people thought of their one year anniversary fan live.

Taehyun's voice is so good!

I love his orange hair so much

Him and Jimin own orange hair

He looked so happy on stage too!

All of them did such a great job, I can't believe they're rookies

Taehyun smiled seeing these comments.

He was proud of his members for being so professional and amazingly talented, and how well they've been carrying their own weight since debut.

Such a happy moment, right?

Well, life's always gotta ruin it.

Ever wondered why Taehyun keeps wearing long sleeves and pants in their concerts until like— the end?

"Maybe cuz Kai and I are minors, and we don't wanna show off?" Taehyun muttered to himself.

He should've taken this as a sign to stop reading.