"Eyes Only For You" -Soogyu

This includes: Angst, some Fluff and Drama
Beomgyu is a popular guy in school, and has half of the students gushing and obsessing over him.
Too bad.
Beomgyu has eyes only for the shy yet gentle senior named Soobin.
But unfortunately for him, Soobin is straight.

A/N: There are two songs you can choose from to listen to while reading this oneshot :)
-

🎶: 'Sweet but Psycho' by Ava Max /  24/7 by Celina Sharma & Harris J

If you happened to be Choi Beomgyu, you would have it good.

Or at least that's what most people think.

Well, it makes kind of sense why they'd think or say that.

After all, who wouldn't want to be tall, rich, extremely handsome, smart, and have half of the students chase after you?

It was late spring.

Beomgyu was currently taking a small stroll during break around the school campus, his tie slightly loose and his first two buttons unbuttoned, letting the fresh breeze cool his sweaty neck.

He was trying to listen to music, but that didn't exactly work.

Even putting his headphones to max volume wasn't enough to block out the noise from the chattering students.

"Oh my gosh, it's him!" a small girl exclaimed.

"Choi Beomgyu?" a taller one replied.

"Yes!"

"Wow! He's sooo handsome!"

"I know!"

Beomgyu didn't know whether he was just mentally cringing or chuckling to himself, bemused.

Damn... so many people are whipped.

"Umm... hello?"

Beomgyu took his headphones out when he saw a boy, around his age but a little smaller than him, shyly waving at him.

"Hello," Beomgyu smiled.

The boy bit back a blush.

"Umm... I've kinda had a crush on you for a while... do you perhaps... w-wanna go on a date with me?"

And Beomgyu caught sight of someone else past the boy's head.

Right away, he knew his answer.

"I'm really sorry... but I'm not interested," he said as politely as possible.

"Oh... that's okay."

The boy trudged off, giving Beomgyu a full view of the person he was staring at upon seeing him.

In this sea of many people asking him out, having crushes on him, and gushing over him 24/7, Beomgyu had eyes for only one.

The name?

Well...

"AHH FUCK I'M GONNA BE LATE!" Beomgyu yelled.

He was running up the stairs, barely keeping his backpack on his back, not wanting to be late on the first day of school.

"Screw my alarm clock— AHH!"

"WOAH!"

When Beomgyu felt himself collide with someone on the stairs, the first thought he had was: I'm gonna die.

Because he knew that if he fell down the stairs, he would hit his head, probably gain himself a major concussion, and in the worst case, die.

But all of those worries didn't need to be more when Beomgyu felt two hands quickly wrap themselves around his waist, holding him safe before he could topple down the stairs.